Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oracing Extreme Box coming soon.

this is one chair i would love to see available here in the US

The frame just arrived today,when i took it out of the package i think i had a shock
    This weekend i will do the sideguards, seat, footplate and assembly forks&casters, probably rear wheels will be done next week, so in the end of the next week or the other i will finish the report for adaptado and i will try to translate it in english and post pics for CC.

P.D: hey Stephen! what about send you the review in my english and you could translate it correct for the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    P.D: hey Stephen! what about send you the review in my english and you could translate it correct for the forum?
    Aww, don't do that! It'll lose all that totoL1 charm. Half the fun of reading your posts is all the

The other half is the pics. Don't be shy about the pics.

The frame just arrived today,when i took it out of the package i think i had a shock
    This weekend i will do the sideguards, seat, footplate and assembly forks&casters, probably rear wheels will be done next week, so in the end of the next week or the other i will finish the report for adaptado and i will try to translate it in english and post pics for CC.

Give us a sneak peak of the naked frame!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    You are very understandable. Most of us wish we could do half as well as you do with another language.

I enjoy learning what you are teaching us.
    Thanks.
    MAC
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

No problemo.

Quote Originally Posted by taziar View Post
    Aww, don't do that! It'll lose all that totoL1 charm. Half the fun of reading your posts is all the

The other half is the pics. Don't be shy about the pics.
    No problem, just going to translate correct what i`m going to say in the adaptado review, the rest of the thread will be me again.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    Give us a sneak peak of the naked frame!
    nono, i will make a pic of the naked frame but i`m not going to post it until the review, hey! wait a minute, $10 in my PayPal account could change my mind .
    Be satisfied with a pic of how the chair born, you can see how good i`m weelding.

As you know i`m going in a new chair soon, it`s a shame can see it every day in my storage, and being seating in my old gtx.
    I was finish with all about the chair time ago unless the wheels, because i bought two front mtb wheels for modify them to the chair, but this is being a pain in the arse.
    Well they are going to be unique wheelchairs wheels so i don`t want that they will get nasty after a few monthes about scratches in the pushrims, that is because i choosed for them stainless steel pushrims, similar than titanium in hardness to get scratched, but much cheaper.
    Of course they are heavier than aluminiums, but only touching them i can feel that they have more grip than anodized aluminiums, and the add in weight is not in the transfer weight so i`m not really worried about if wheels are a bit heavier if they are better, for repay it i went for a light tyre.
    The weight of them for 559 are 709 grames.

What's more of a shame is that we can't see it!

Hope it is coming together well! What brand of hubs did you go with for your wheels

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    What's more of a shame is that we can't see it!

Hope it is coming together well! What brand of hubs did you go with for your wheels
    Hubs? i bought a pair of entire front Mavic wheels, and i had to strip the wheel for modify the hub, open holes in rims for pushrims and assembly them again, align and balance them, after all now the wheels are to far from the frame, so i need new bushings for this wheels.

I hope you can see it in the first week of March.