Thread: Quickie P200 - Gearbox and Motor

Quickie P200 - Gearbox and Motor

That is what I am thinking about purchasing if the price is right. The Control Panel with the Joystick is another consideration.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Wow I didn't know this forum existed. Fairly well hidden and I've never heard anyone mention it. To be perfectly honest though the gpv frame was beat up before I put it on the p200. The pic looks bad but its mostly just accumulated dust. It really has light use. I've been mostly using a manual chair since my injury until the last five years and then only with an invacare storm and my power add-on. I haven't used the p200 in atleast 7 years and barely used it before that. I'm pretty sure I have all the original parts so my plan has been to put it back to original and clean it up and and sell it as a whole. Just haven't found the time to do it.
    If you just need motors and gearboxes look here:
    http://www.robotmarketplace.com/products/NPC-T64.html
    I believe it is the exact same motor but I don't see a brake, you may have to swap yours. Give them a call and see, it's a killer price.
    Or these guys for about the same price:
    http://store.eurtonelectric.com/whee...rs1229500.aspx
    Good Luck!

Hey Paul I just clicked on your sig. I graduated from USC in '93 "Fight On" brother!
    If you want the P200 It's yours. Let me know and I'll gather up all the parts and you come pick them up.
    951 609-4135
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    Hey Paul I just clicked on your sig. I graduated from USC in '93 "Fight On" brother!
    If you want the P200 It's yours. Let me know and I'll gather up all the parts and you come pick them up.
    951 609-4135
    Pat
    Hi Pat.

Thanks for your generous offer. I will contact you later today.

Go Trojans!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Pictures below.

I like your website.

http://beachmobility.com/
    --General George Patton

––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

quickie p200 gearbox and motors stiil available?

Hi,
    I just saw your recent post on the Quickie P200. Is it still available... Thanks...j

Quote Originally Posted by jyharden View Post
    Hi,
    I just saw your recent post on the Quickie P200. Is it still available... Thanks...j
    Nope.
    --General George Patton

––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com