Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a new abdominal binder

I need a new abdominal binder

Hi,

I need a new abdominal binder, my old one i got from acute rehab lost its velcro. I just bought a new one online but it is too flimsy and just folds into itself around my belly. I can tell it was meant for someone with abs. I need one that is stiff in the stomach area so it will keep its shape. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I ended up seeing an orthotist. Nothing in their catalogs seemed like a good fit for me. The binder I had been using and that worked very well for me had been discontinued by the manufacturer. They contacted the manufacturer and they made the discontinued model custom for me.

The company is Trulife and the model number is 1112.

All the best,
    GJ

You might be able to contact a dry cleaner that does alterations and see if they have a person who can sew new velcro to your old brace. I'm sure it could be easily done by just about anyone with a sewing machine, eh?
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

I have about 20 new binders...
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

dale combo binder

express medical is online...try google
    Futurewalker

Hi, I am trying to locate where I can buy the Camp (Trulife) M9667 binder/corset, but am having difficulty finding a vendor. Anyone know of a vendor?

Greetings,

I just purchased a Trulife 9473 corset through Medi-Healthcare. Great service, I mistakenly ordered the wrong one and they immediately canceled the order and refunded the charge. I paid the lowest price I have ever paid for a Trulife or Camp corset - $83 and change. The one I ordered was on backorder and Jesse Willard kept me informed via email along the way. And they ship to my home as opposed to my doctors office. Can't say enough about them.

If they don't have the one you're looking for give them a call and ask if they can order one through Trulife.

www.Medi-Healthcare.com

Quote Originally Posted by NWC4 View Post
    Greetings,

I just purchased a Trulife 9473 corset through Medi-Healthcare. Great service, I mistakenly ordered the wrong one and they immediately canceled the order and refunded the charge. I paid the lowest price I have ever paid for a Trulife or Camp corset - $83 and change. The one I ordered was on backorder and Jesse Willard kept me informed via email along the way. And they ship to my home as opposed to my doctors office. Can't say enough about them.

If they don't have the one you're looking for give them a call and ask if they can order one through Trulife.

www.Medi-Healthcare.com
    Great, thanks so much. Now as far as sizing, when not wearing a binder and the 'ol quad gut is untamed, my pants are around 38-40", ugh. Am I better to order a size in that area, or a smaller size that I want to tighten it and keep the gut under control?

Quote Originally Posted by NWC4 View Post
    Greetings,

www.Medi-Healthcare.com
    Are you satisfied with the 9473 (if you got it yet)? I'm looking to buy a Trulife corset and don't know if I should get the 9473, 9474, or 9667. Thanks.