Thread: Slap your Pork sounds delicious

Slap your Pork sounds delicious

so why am I busting into this? (Technically I started my own thread)
    Since I have the digestive system of an 85 year old man, I decided to let you good folk know what my new staple is.

Well, I have migrated from brown rice to ground cauliflower and carrots. Since I like neither of these, I have doctored them up to make them taste edible. I pulverize them pre-nuke via food processor until they are fine grains like rice.
    I add onion powder and garlic powder and also dry bbq spices from the bottle.
    Then, there is gluten-free BBQ sauce that I add from whole foods. (I will be venturing into making my own gluten-free-raw BBQ sauce soon.

That's it. If you want to add chicken, its on you. I basically nuke the ground carrots/cauliflower mix for 2 minutes. I am a lazy bachelor and if I can eat under five minutes, it doesn't work. Good luck!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

try a slow cooker, make a weeks woth at one time.
    i use that brownish ric, begins with s i think. bought a 10 lb bag about 5 years or more ago, still works, ffor me. i empty in a couple cans of chicken soup that sucked, to add some liquid, last weelk added a big can if salmon. kinda sucked by intelf. 3 or 4 cans of black beans salza sause, a big splash. maybe yams if i have them, chicken cutlets. sometimes quinoza grain, one of my favorite no gluten foods , it is high in protien, some mojo sause i bought in costco.

you can put in what ever you want, it will taste good, blacl beans , rice and chicken are my staples, and any left over sucky chicken soup. low ft progresso ias one. chicken stock if no soup,

and a specails treat for gluten free people / tapioca pudding available in most food stores has a gluten free variety, i love that stuff.
    i make gluten free corn bread a couple times a week and gluten free bread. it is more like cake then bread. i find pamelas the tastiest qand easiest to make. bobs is a pita to make and the flavor is lacking, imo
    amazon has pamalas by subscription that is a bout half the food store price
    i think a bag of bread mix is 2:18 delicered, vs 4 plus in the store.
    i started at 6 bags a month and now 12, PLUS 12 CORN BREAD.
    cauda equina

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    so why am I busting into this? (Technically I started my own thread)
    Since I have the digestive system of an 85 year old man, I decided to let you good folk know what my new staple is.

Well, I have migrated from brown rice to ground cauliflower and carrots. Since I like neither of these, I have doctored them up to make them taste edible. I pulverize them pre-nuke via food processor until they are fine grains like rice.
    I add onion powder and garlic powder and also dry bbq spices from the bottle.
    Then, there is gluten-free BBQ sauce that I add from whole foods. (I will be venturing into making my own gluten-free-raw BBQ sauce soon.

That's it. If you want to add chicken, its on you. I basically nuke the ground carrots/cauliflower mix for 2 minutes. I am a lazy bachelor and if I can eat under five minutes, it doesn't work. Good luck!

Joe
    by staple do you mean that you live on a steady diet of cauliflower and carrots? How did you come up with this mixture? What are its benefits?