Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Per Your Request...

Per Your Request...

One of the many comments that have been directed towards TiLite from the CareCure Community, has been the price of our replacement parts. Because of this, we've looked into more efficient manufacturing processes and better purchasing deals. Now we've come up with lower pricing for many of our parts.

Thanks for your feedback and continued support.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Ok, how do I buy this?

AS100064-Z
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Ok, how do I buy this?

AS100064-Z
    I don't know if TiLite is going to sell direct to people. If not you can get any TiLite part from southwest medical. Its the only place I could find on the web that sells the bolts I needed for my swing away arm rests.

http://www.southwestmedical.com/repl...urethane-tires

Thanks T. I guess I am confused at the OP's post. Are we hoping that DME will pass the savings onto us? I guess that's cynical, but hey, I'm originally from NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Thanks T. I guess I am confused at the OP's post. Are we hoping that DME will pass the savings onto us? I guess that's cynical, but hey, I'm originally from NJ.
    Yeah, I am not clear either. I went to the tilite site and the estore said the same thing, dealers only.

In theory....a cost savings is passed along to the customer. We are hoping that will be the case here.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Yep, TiLite do not sell directly.

I have purchased recently a set of carbon fiber sideguards, and TiLite's Customer Service has driven me to sportaid to make the order.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I don't know if TiLite is going to sell direct to people.
    I hate this fact.. whenever I have ordered OEM parts they go from Washington State to SportAid in Georgia to me in Canada. Seems really stupid, I mean would it not make sense to ship directly even if I place the order through SportAid?

also, good point about the DME's passing the savings on to us- as if that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    I hate this fact.. whenever I have ordered OEM parts they go from Washington State to SportAid in Georgia to me in Canada. Seems really stupid, I mean would it not make sense to ship directly even if I place the order through SportAid?

also, good point about the DME's passing the savings on to us- as if that's going to happen.
    Even though I'm ordering from Sportaid, the parts was sent directly from TiLite's Factory, Sportaid's crew warn me about it.

Well, let's raise a glass to hope and theory then.