Thread: Hey Babe, What's your Sign....Are you sure???

Hey Babe, What's your Sign....Are you sure???

Think you are a Gemini, think again........
    According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever. The earth's gravitational pull may have something to do with this life changing event.
    Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
    Aquarius:
    Feb. 16-March 11.
    Pisces:
    March 11-April 18.
    Aries:
    April 18-May 13.
    Taurus:
    May 13-June 21.
    Gemini:
    June 21-July 20.
    Cancer:
    July 20-Aug. 10.
    Leo:
    Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
    Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
    Libra:
    Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
    Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
    Ophiuchus (the snake holder):
    Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)
    Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/...-zodiac-signs/

What next......."Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" quote -- Dr. Peter Venkman, GhostBusters.

All the best,
    GJ

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Think you are a Gemini, think again........
    According to the Minnesota Planetarium Society, here is where the real signs of the Zodiac should fall. Get ready for your world to change forever. The earth's gravitational pull may have something to do with this life changing event.
    Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
    Aquarius:
    Feb. 16-March 11.
    Pisces:
    March 11-April 18.
    Aries:
    April 18-May 13.
    Taurus:
    May 13-June 21.
    Gemini:
    June 21-July 20.
    Cancer:
    July 20-Aug. 10.
    Leo:
    Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
    Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
    Libra:
    Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
    Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
    Ophiuchus (the snake holder):
    Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)
    Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/...-zodiac-signs/

What next......."Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!" quote -- Dr. Peter Venkman, GhostBusters.

All the best,
    GJ
    I know, now I am a Gemini and not a Cancer.

Almost every nation in the world has developed a zodiac or some form of interpreting the stars btw once you get south of the equator you don't see the same set of stars. Southern Cross appears to dominate the stars.

My daughter was telling me that. This could complicate things for people that really get involved in their horoscopes.

Ahh! I'm a snake holder now? Well...this could be interesting =)
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

I was born June 17th lol and all my life i've been a Gemini but now I am confused

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    My daughter was telling me that. This could complicate things for people that really get involved in their horoscopes.
    Maybe if we explained it to people like that their sign hasn't really changed, it is still "gullible" things would clear it up for them....

I am not surprised. I have been a Virgo and now I am a Leo. That fits much better, I am a boss trying to decide everything and I even have red hair.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Well that explains what's wrong with me. I'm a Gemini, not a cancer. And here I thought it was my girlfriend's faults for being loons. I guess I have some apologizing to do.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

From what I know about astrology, IF you were BORN when your zodiac was in effect, that's the date the gravity, universe, stars, etc formed your characteristics. In other words, this only effects those born 2011 and on.....