Thread: Oozing after post op hemrroidechtomy

Oozing after post op hemrroidechtomy

Hi people,

Now a month after my hemrroidectomy, now at 90% which is good going as far as I'm concerned.

I will be 100% when I stop having these, what I can only describe as heavy periods.

I leak / ooze on a regular basis.

I understand that is my wound healing but dagnammit, how much can I ooze everyday?

I'm putting gauze up there. I'm taking sitz baths on a regular basis, I'm applying, cleaning and reappplying gauze after gauze. As a result my rectum is very irritated which is driving me up the wall.

Any tips on getting 90 % to be 100% re: anal oozing?

My girlfriend suggested tampons but I'm not going down that road.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

The Gods

Quote Originally Posted by The Gods View Post
    Hi people,

Now a month after my hemrroidectomy, now at 90% which is good going as far as I'm concerned.

I will be 100% when I stop having these, what I can only describe as heavy periods.

I leak / ooze on a regular basis.

I understand that is my wound healing but dagnammit, how much can I ooze everyday?

I'm putting gauze up there. I'm taking sitz baths on a regular basis, I'm applying, cleaning and reappplying gauze after gauze. As a result my rectum is very irritated which is driving me up the wall.

Any tips on getting 90 % to be 100% re: anal oozing?

My girlfriend suggested tampons but I'm not going down that road.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

The Gods
    How is your diet? R u eating enough protein? it is essential for wound healing and tissue regeneration.

Fibre strong cereal for breakfast with soya milk,

Fish (tuna / sardines), rice and vegetables for lunch / dinner.

Pasta

Lots of fruits.

I just hope that you get better now.

My ol boyfriend Alan had ozzing on his Tailbone from surgery , to remove a cyst
    After surgery the nurses in the hospital put maxi pads on his butt he hated it plus he didnt like the big blue diaper thing he hated the idea and was mad
    I am like Alan it is only temporary but he is like nooo this is not kool 3 days of his whinning in the hospital The nurses gave him a pack of blue diapers to bring home ....

He got home and complained bout it ozzing and yuck I said look it is in your best intrest to keep it from getting infected no one is goin to see it !!!
    Try this
    I gave him Maxipads
    he got mad at me
    I told him the ones with wings dont fly

So much for stay free's lmao