Thread: Pain Relief Chip

Pain Relief Chip

Wondering how this differs from a spinal cord stimulator in both safety and effectiveness.

http://www.seriousinjurylaw.co.uk/ne...nal-injury.php

Hi Patty - I wonder why it is in a Injury Law website. I don't know anything about it. How did you come to that site?

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    Hi Patty - I wonder why it is in a Injury Law website. I don't know anything about it. How did you come to that site?
    Hey Arndog, I too, seen this on the IL website. As told to me second hand by a friend (so can't verify the info), one of the founders of the website is passionate about pursuing and establishing case law for other lawyers to use in SCI litigation. Supposedly, he had a nephew, who at a young age, was paralyzed due to a medical mistake, and has since centered his practice on helping individuals in similar situations. I, like most people, am leary of lawyers tatics, but from time-to-time, appreciate some of the informative info listed as part their website. Sure hope you're feeling better!! Take Care!
    Last edited by Patty41; 01-08-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks Patty. I hope your day goes well.

hahahahaha sounds like the same old BS repackaged. that is what an SCS is supposed to do, so instead of a pocket watch sized device that doesn't work for most folks you can have a micro device that doesn't work.

Also there seem to me no mention of that emerging fact that the pain trail through the nervous system seem to rebuild or reroute most efficiently and there has be NO success in breaking the chain at the molecular level
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM