Thread: Will a scooter fit in my E350?

Will a scooter fit in my E350?

A friends grandparent is unable to attend their great grandsons first birthday party as the local paratransit doesn't run on Sunday. They asked if they could transport him in my van but I am unsure if a basic scooter will fit on my lift and be able to turn enough in the van for my trifold lift to fold.
    Does anyone know?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I know, waiting on the scooter measurments...was just wondering if anyone had done it.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

The scooter should back on to keep the heaviest portion inboard when entering/exiting. Also find out if height at entry and in van is adequate. Some people cannot bend their head to get through the door unless floor is dropped or roof is raised. When the measurements are done the family member should measure from ground to top of scooter user's head and determine how low they can bend. Use tie downs on scooter in van.

thanks....this is making me nervous...maybe I will just say no....