Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to end stem cell institute

Time to end stem cell institute

Time to end stem cell institute
    Wesley J. Smith

read....

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...EDTP1GV696.DTL
    Last edited by manouli; 12-27-2010 at 10:12 PM.

manouli, we've commented on this before. Wise says that the instiute is good and real. I don't know what to belive at this time. The fact that we know is that no new therapy has beem deveoped. I feel that The Reeve Foundation has failed us, and my personal opinion is that the Miami Project has failed, and we have to assess the Stem Cell Institue for its efficay in our cause.

keeping on

Wesley J. Smith - the autor of the article - is a anti research clown whom has written a bunch of articles, especially against hESCR, he is also one of the star writers for lifenews.com.

Better check youre sources more carefully folks (keeping on).

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    manouli, we've commented on this before. Wise says that the instiute is good and real. I don't know what to belive at this time. The fact that we know is that no new therapy has beem deveoped. I feel that The Reeve Foundation has failed us, and my personal opinion is that the Miami Project has failed, and we have to assess the Stem Cell Institue for its efficay in our cause.

keeping on
    How about you go after Wesley J. Smith? It's people like him that are slowing down research.

leif, it's important that we go after them together. We need to make sure these people know we are looking as a group and won't tloerate bullshit. As a group we can alert those who profit from our plight.

keeping on

Leif, I've heard so ,amy things, pro and con, about the insitute. I guess I'm looking at what has been accomplished and what the real next step is. I feel that is the most important item of any of these groups and researchers is. What is the next concrete step? Hopefully, /wise's trials will turn into somethign positive with a next step of treatment for all of us. I can't see anything fruuitful until we get to that point. What doya think?

keeping on

This man is against embryonic stem cells, I post this article so we know what he is up to. He knows it takes time and money for therapies, and he wants to stop the progress.

manouli.

I wish these asshats had to sign away all future rights to partake in the therapies that they are working so hard to undermine.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    I wish these asshats had to sign away all future rights to partake in the therapies that they are working so hard to undermine.
    You know they'd demand to be first in line if they needed the very therapy they were determined to obstruct and destroy.

I would like to see more pro commens on Califoria Stem Cell Institute. You guys refer to negative intentios by those who write these articles. Wise has responded with positive commets on the work being done by the institute. We need more affirmative comments and show what has progressed and what is next. I do know that some articles on stem cells are fully for negative news. It amazes me that these people will contpnue to harp against embryonic therapies until they or someone close to them will benefit from these therapies.