Thread: Sean

Sean

Not sure why, because Sean never came to cc, but I feel like I want to remember him here. He was linked to you all because of what he suffered.

Christmas is here, and like everyone else who has lost someone this year, it will be difficult.

This is Sean: We miss you babe!

I'm still so sorry Shelley. Sean was a great looking guy! You must miss him terribly. I've always loved that name spelled in that way as well.

I'm trying to make sense of Betheny's husband passing so quickly this year .. and your husband's passing .. one able-bodied left behind, the other spinal cord injured.

I don't purport to have any answers .. but the one constant seems to be that life marches on, ready or not. I'm glad you posted his picture here.

Happy Holidays.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Thank you Lynnifer. Yes, Sean was beautiful both inside and out.

My heart goes out to Betheny this Christmas as well. Her loss was so bizzare and sudden.

I'm also very sorry about what you've been going through. I have been reading, but haven't posted. I hope things improve for you soon. You are a woman with the strength of steel, but deserve a break!!

Happy Holidays to you too.

Shelley

Shelley,

You and your family are in my thoughts/prayers...

Please take care and hold the good memories in your heart.

May 2011 be better...

Teena

Quote Originally Posted by shelley View Post
    I'm also very sorry about what you've been going through.
    I'm all good. Back to work, though not at full hours yet.

Any year where I don't have a life-threatening infection is a good one!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Shelley - I'm sorry you have to feel this !

I hope 2011 is filled with new opportunities and life extends to you a reprieve from any further pain ! {{hug}}

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Aw, thanks for thinking of me, Jenn! You know that beautiful Dolly Parton song, "Hard Candy Christmas"? That has run through my mind for days now.

"Me, I'll be just fine and dandy
    Lord it's like a hard candy Christmas
    I'm barely getting through tomorrow
    Still I won't let sorrow bring me way down."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCguQ1_wqVM

Listen to it, Shelley. It will move you. It hurts to remember but it would hurt even worse to forget. I'm sorry you too had a bittersweet Christmas. Yet another of those endless grief events-Can't go over it, under it or around it-You just have to go through it and give it your best shot. I wished I could go to Dad's and be babied a bit but my ankle isn't allowing that yet.

Jake and I went to Justin's for Christmas. Jake did all the shopping, and he did a good job. Video games and remote control cars for the kids, gift cards for the rest. It wasn't Justin's turn to have his daughter for Christmas but Jus's gf has 2 boys, ages 4 and 7. Kids sure do brighten up a Christmas, even one you've been dreading.

Shelley, I'm so sorry for your grief during this time.