Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Have Any Positive New Year's Resolutions/Goals For 2011?

1) stay alive

Reacquaint myself with the northern Oregon coast, particularly
    House district 32, and visit my friends up there this summer.

Stop dating, I've been on three different dates in the last month and taken the woman to nice places and it's been an absolute waste of time and money, all three of them had no sense of humor and I would have much rather been at home watching a good movie or something. I guess when people get to be my age and are still single, better off to just stay that way, dating is really no fun anymore from what I've been seeing the last couple of years.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

to not drink soo much soda
    Mike
    T4 since 2003 motocross accident.

Get my health back on track.......missing out on too many fun things the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Stop dating, I've been on three different dates in the last month and taken the woman to nice places and it's been an absolute waste of time and money, all three of them had no sense of humor and I would have much rather been at home watching a good movie or something. I guess when people get to be my age and are still single, better off to just stay that way, dating is really no fun anymore from what I've been seeing the last couple of years.
    I digress, don't stop dating, you may want to change technique of how to find a date but you have a great deal to offer you just need to get matched up with the right one.

My positive New Years resolution is to never buy round garbage cans.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I need to figure out a way to stop biting my fingernails/cuticles, I always take off too much skin and bleed, its a wonder I haven't developed a staph infection from this bad habit.
    I used to do this and now have acrylic nails done, they are a little thicker than usual acrylics as I use my hands a lot now I'm in a wheelchair, get them done short too, this may help. I haven't had a good chew or pick for a long time!

One of my friends on facebook had the wonderful idea of posting something to be thankful each and every day in the new year. I usually don't make resolutions, but that one sounded like a wonderful plan to me.

A minor thing, but I plan to give up bread. I've not long ago had two slices of toast and I feel like hell. I get low blood pressure after eating, and bread is one of the very worst things for making me feel like I'm going to pass out if I'm sat up. Actually, it seems to be carbs that make me feel bad in general. I need to sort my diet out.

keps, see about getting yourself some quinoa. It's a great replacement for wheat products.