Thread: Quick Dragon question

Quick Dragon question

Can anyone please tell me, how to have the new version of Dragon use the old (no space) command. In other words, to eliminate a space between words.

Thank you!

Itworksformeokay

I am using DNS pro 11 and don't seem to have a problem.

I am using version 11 premium, and it doesn't seem to work. Can't understand why, but thanks anyway.

I very much doubt that the "no space" command is specific to DNS pro even though it is working with my installation and not your premium installation. If you create a new profile does the command work then?
    Just a guess that there may be something wrong with your user profile. Are you using a user profile that you upgraded from a previous version as apparently this can cause problems?

Checkout the knowbrainer website. There's lots of useful information about Dragon there.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Quote Originally Posted by rybread View Post
    Checkout the knowbrainer website. There's lots of useful information about Dragon there.
    I agree, good advice. I have done a brief search on the KnowBrainer history and was unable to find a solution for you, I encourage you to become a member and post your question in their forum.

If you haven't already found a solution for your problem with the following may help here.
    Last edited by takenaback; 12-21-2010 at 02:31 AM.