Thread: Life Coach/ Advice

Life Coach/ Advice

Anyone good with life decisions and advice? Where I live in louisiana there's nothing here, it's just no offers here and nothing here.. I put a notice in at my apt to leave.. No sports or activities.. No SCI Doctors.. This place with SCI is depressing.. Im stressed and confused my gpa dropped to a 2.1 I didnt go this semester cause I was confused and depressed.. blahh im done.

MP, I might be able to help. I have seen a lot, done a lot, and have mentored a number of young people. Just PM me. However, since you are enrolled in a college/university, have you checked out the counseling center there? Some of them suck, but good ones deal effectively with students in predicaments similar to your all the time.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Hey, don't leave your apartment until you know where you want to relocate and have made a deal on a new place.

Young man, considering the urgency of the situation, I feel taht I must keep it real with you. All of the counseling in the world will do you no good if you have not decided to buy into the idea of being great despite. your circumstances. You have a long life ahead and if you are already in school, the best thing is to continue to go forward. Try to meet some other people that are going through something and are committed to a positive way out of the mess. i tell folks that since I am not going to die soon, I may as well get busy living. This shit is still hard and I do it more for my wife and kids than for myself. I am to tough to die, strong as hell and pretty damn good looking. Let me go do something. Get your mind right cuzo, I feel you but you can't afford me or anyone else to feel sorry for you. Only can do it for you. Get back in the books and knock out whatever comes your way. Just a thought.

woah xtravia wrong person I don't want noone to feel sorry for me wrong guy.. I said advice . cause I get busy off basic instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by xtravla View Post
    Young man, considering the urgency of the situation, I feel taht I must keep it real with you. All of the counseling in the world will do you no good if you have not decided to buy into the idea of being great despite. your circumstances. You have a long life ahead and if you are already in school, the best thing is to continue to go forward. Try to meet some other people that are going through something and are committed to a positive way out of the mess. i tell folks that since I am not going to die soon, I may as well get busy living. This shit is still hard and I do it more for my wife and kids than for myself. I am to tough to die, strong as hell and pretty damn good looking. Let me go do something. Get your mind right cuzo, I feel you but you can't afford me or anyone else to feel sorry for you. Only can do it for you. Get back in the books and knock out whatever comes your way. Just a thought.

Hey Mad

Xtravia is giving you advice and damn good advice at that. Re-read the post and you will note Xtravia said to get back to basics, namely your studies and forming relationships that will be positive for you. This was not a sugar-coated reply, if that's what you expected.

The SCI life is tough and our paths are strewn with all manner of obstacles. We have two options, succome or overcome, those are your choices.

Your immediate issue is education. No matter what befalls you, no one can take a good education from you. Then if you decide to relocate, do your research based on your physical, emotional, financial and spiritual needs.

Remember and paste the following words where you see them each day.

YOU C.A.N.--Conquer Adversity Now!
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Quote Originally Posted by wazabiker View Post
    Xtravia is giving you advice and damn good advice at that. Re-read the post and you will note Xtravia said to get back to basics, namely your studies and forming relationships that will be positive for you. This was not a sugar-coated reply, if that's what you expected.
    Did you sustain a TBI on a motorcycle biker? Everything so far has been candy-coated. cupcake mofos..

I was looking for straight to the point shit..

Get It Straight

Mad, don't know how the advice given can be any straighter. Perhaps it's how you receive the messages. Most are telling you to get your shit together, complete your education and seek friends and relationships that add, not take away from your enjoyment of life.

SCI55 even went as far as inviting you to PM him and open yourself to his wise counsel.

I'm begining to get the feeling that you want someone to lead you to the SCI promised land. That's a journey you have to chart and make yourself. Yes, here at CC there is a multitude of info and advice. But it's up you to sort through it and glean what works best for you.

As to my receiving a motorcycle crash-related TBI, I'm told "no way" by my docs, I may seem to others to be off the beam now and then.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now