Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New chair

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    But sometimes, you just have no choice.
    very true..I always keep the wheels up front with me if I have to ride with someone.
    T-7 Complete
    "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Seenkid101 View Post
    he crossfire has an actual bolt all the way through and it very very secure.
    Do you have a more clearer picture on this? Like to learn more.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Do you have a more clearer picture on this? Like to learn more.
    If you notice on this picture there is an axle and then two set screws that go in on both sides...

This one which is Top End has one solid bolt that goes through the bearings and a nut that tightens it
    T-7 Complete
    "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

If you notice on this picture there is an axle and then two set screws that go in on both sides...

This one which is Top End has one solid bolt that goes through the bearings and a nut that tightens it
    Do you think we can modify by ourselve? Go and buy solid bolt else where and put through it.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Do you think we can modify by ourselve? Go and buy solid bolt else where and put through it.
    I did...I actually lost one of the set screws...so I went to a hardware store and bought two screws and bolts that would fit. No problems since. Easy fix.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

But you also must think about the people that aren't mechanically inclined...or know nothing about their chair because no one ever educated them about it...
    T-7 Complete

But you also must think about the people that aren't mechanically inclined...or know nothing about their chair because no one ever educated them about it...
    True...but the solution to the caster bolts really does not require to be mechanically inclined. I really am not inclined...but I figured out that one. If you are familiar with a nut and a bolt...it is relatively a no brainer. However...more complex things definitely would be difficult to fix if you do not have the knowledge to fix it.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss