Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tilite ZRA S2 order & build time?

Tilite ZRA S2 order & build time?

Hi

I met with my OT and vendor rep 2 weeks ago and gave the go ahead for my Tilite S2 ZRA (my first chair)... vendor says it will take 8 weeks. Does this sound about right?

Thanks,

Pete

That's good. I was fitted for my GTX in july 2009 and the order wasn't submitted until mid september and I received it in early december 2009. Great chair but I'm certainly going Tilite ZRA s.2 next even if I need to open my own wallet.

How's it being paid for? If cash? Then as soon as you give the go ahead and they can order it and then it just depends on the work order at Ti. however if it's through insurance then they'll have to get the okay from them and that can take a bit sometimes.
    Most everything I say is

just to clarify

Sorry my question wasn't clear... my order has been paid for and sent to Tilite, so I am wondering how back logged they generally are?

Thanks!

I don't think it was 8 weeks even when they first started putting the S2 out, so sounds like a conservative figure and if it takes longer then that then some one at the vendor has dropped the ball.
    Most everything I say is

Here's my TiLite AeroZ order/delivery schedule from earlier this year.

VA ordered: 01Sep
    1st TiLite CAD rcvd: 07Sep (I requested another CAD to display adjustment ranges)
    2nd TiLite CAD rcvd: 16Sep
    My CAD sign off: 21Sep
    TiLite shipped: 20Oct
    arrived at supplier: 25Oct(?)
    I picked it up: 26Oct
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Hey Jackson,
    Seems quite ridiculous to have to wait 8 weeks,
    I have also just ordered and received a zra s2. They told me 4 weeks after order. Once the 4 weeks was up, I called and they said it was going to be an additional 3 weeks with no explanation. Once I received the chair from the vendor some things were not what we agreed on ordering.

Tips: check your order form very closely! If you're like me, you're going to have this chair for the next 5 years.
    Make sure you are confident in the salesman and your PT or OT that is helping you with the order. I am fairly new to the chair but there is lots that I have learned in the past little while that I would have changed on the chair, if I knew what I know now when I ordered the chair.

Feel free to pm and we can chat about the chair and some things I wish someone would have told me.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    My CAD sign off: 21Sep
    TiLite shipped: 20Oct
    arrived at supplier: 25Oct(?)
    I picked it up: 26Oct
    Mine needed some extra custom work, so it took a bit longer at TiLite than normal.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

You can build a house in less time.
    These type of things get on my nerves. As if it wasnt expensive enough, it takes the time they want. As if it was an Yacht for a multimiliionaire to play with.
    Arrgh..soon most of these blood suckers will have to find something else to live from.
    Soon my friends, soon.

I was told that TiLite is moving shops so their normal longer than normal time is now even longer. It has taken me 8 weeks just to get a loaner--forget about even placing an erder yet.
    Every day I wake up is a good one