Thread: Signing In

Signing In

When you sign in to the Care Cure Community either using the box at the top, right of the page or the members sign in box that appears in the middle of a page, the first step is to enter your user name then your password. The user name auto fiils. I have miss typed my user name a couple of times and the auto fill feature gives me several options from which to choose for my user name. Is there a way to get rid of these user names that are wrong?

Thanks,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    When you sign in to the Care Cure Community either using the box at the top, right of the page or the members sign in box that appears in the middle of a page, the first step is to enter your user name then your password. The user name auto fiils. I have miss typed my user name a couple of times and the auto fill feature gives me several options from which to choose for my user name. Is there a way to get rid of these user names that are wrong?

Thanks,
    GJ
    Its your browser doing that not care cure. Depending on which browser you use there are different ways to clear it. What browser do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post

Thanks,
    GJ
    I agree with T8burst. This is your browser recording your responses. Most browsers give you a menu choice to clear browser data. If you clear the browser data, it may also eliminate all your other passwords. Some browsers give you the option to select specific passwords for deletion. For example, Chrome (Google's browser) allows you to show passwords and selet individual ones to change or delete.

Wise.

In Firefox put your cursor(pointer)on the name, then Shift+Delete at the same time.

Internet Explorer > highlight the name and hit the Delete key.
    (I think, I use FF 99% of the time )

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron View Post
    In Firefox put your cursor(pointer)on the name, then Shift+Delete at the same time.
    Thank you Flatiron.
    I do use Firefox and searched through everyone of the preferences and didn't find anything that would remove these miss typed user names. But your suggestion worked like a charm.

All the best,
    GJ

Interesting trick. Thanks very much. Wise.

Thanks Flatiron. This works well; I use FF exclusively
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.