Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Ineedmyelin, if this guy had something; it would be all over the front page of America. i don't really know, but we will and ARE weeding out the bull--it and concentrating on Geron, Wise, and others.

keeping on

Yeah.....next.

Dustin,
    Keep the faith and keep pushing hard. All that matters is what works for you.
    Best Regards,
    Joe

Blog Entries
    joemonte,

i would save that comment for after your treatment,then i hope you can still make it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    Dustin,
    Keep the faith and keep pushing hard. All that matters is what works for you.
    Best Regards,
    Joe

Thanks Joe, will do. Nothing and no one will bring me down as you will see. CC is full of wonderful people so the not so wonderful ones stand out as such. Good luck with everything!

Dustin

Just stumbled upon a video I recorded with my cell phone two days after my last day with Ken. Notice my shortness of breath. I believe it's due to just being treated and my diaphragm wasn't as strong as it is today or in my more recent videos. This is more like how I used to talk before I went to Florida...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjgMHpA9qt0

Blog Entries
    onwalker78,

do you have any videos of you doing something a c5/6 should not be able to do?

triceps working?

fingers working?

maybe you can flip kens non believers the bird on video?

has your physiatrist agreed to let us know of specific neurological improvements ken has given you?

[QUOTE=nrf;1313935]onwalker78,

do you have any videos of you doing something a c5/6 should not be able to do?

Have you seen my video in where I show that I can feel my back way below my level of injury? C5/6 completes cant to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHkiKzGbHis

Or the video where I can move my abs? C5/6 completes can't do that either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGFQt_wQfl0

triceps working?

Yes, but they're very weak but getting stronger and are actually visible to when I flex now. Hair is also visibly growing on them. Before Ken my tri's were invisible and hairless.

fingers working?

No. But I believe 12 years of atrophy of both my wrists and forarms are part of the problem. No muscle to move them.

maybe you can flip kens non believers the bird on video?

Lol. I wish. My words are working fine though..

has your physiatrist agreed to let us know of specific neurological improvements ken has given you?[/QUOTE]

I'll be seeing Dr. Rosenblum who is a physiatrist Feb 3rd that examined me while at Gaylord Rehab 1 month after my accident 12 years ago. I've seen him a couple times since then, but not since seeing Ken. I'll be asking for an ASIA exam as well. I'm still waiting for my original ASIA exam from Hartford Hospital. I'm going to call the med records department again to see why it's taking so long.

Until then....hang tight
    Last edited by Onwalker78; 01-24-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    has your physiatrist agreed to let us know of specific neurological improvements ken has given you?
    I'll be seeing Dr. Rosenblum who is a physiatrist Feb 3rd that examined me while at Gaylord Rehab 1 month after my accident 12 years ago. I've seen him a couple times since then, but not since seeing Ken. I'll be asking for an ASIA exam as well. I'm still waiting for my original ASIA exam from Hartford Hospital. I'm going to call the med records department again to see why it's taking so long.

Until then....hang tight[/QUOTE]
    Keep us informed on this one.

Ken did promise to send some gen by post to me. My address is in the UK, and I am wondering whether he considers that to be a no.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Ken did promise to send some gen by post to me. My address is in the UK, and I am wondering whether he considers that to be a no.[/QUOTE]

I'll get a hold of him later because his phone's off when he's with a client.

I'll have an asnwer for you soon..

Dustin