Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Dr wise?

What a bunch of bs. This cannot possibly be called a cure. It wont do jack for completes, and it is just 5 days of intense rehab.

I do. 727-204-2905. Please go see him so I'm not the only one in this forum who can verify his treatments really work

I'd love to hear from Dr. Wise....

Ow,

Many here were misdiagnosed as complete, myself included. My gut feeling about your post from the beginning was the same happened to you. I believe your muscles worked all along, you just didn't know it.

I am C5/6 also and have tons of return. Hopefully you will continue to get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
    What a bunch of bs. This cannot possibly be called a cure. It wont do jack for completes, and it is just 5 days of intense rehab.

Haha! Go to youtube, type in reverse paralysis, watch the vids......

Is everybody that went to Ken bs'ing too? Even the old men and children?

How about the coma patients he woke up?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74040

Is this lady lying too?
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/...o-sure/1064872

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    I'd love to hear from Dr. Wise....
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=128960&page=5

Blog Entries
    we visited ken bryant with our son.he rubbed his feet for four hours with no positive or negative outcome.many claim they have gotten significant return with the foot rub,but we were not so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I'm suspicious of someone that only takes cash, cheques or money orders and can't spell reimburse correctly.

NSC Therapy treatment is Approx. 1.5 hours per day at a cost of $1,000.00
    Massage and semsory restimulation is a 1 hour treatment per day at a cost of $250.00 per week. All payments must be made in full as the program is 5 days in length. Each day of the program is set up to regain and strengthen certain muscle groups. within the 5 days of treatment, all muscle groups will have been addressed. We do not accept credit cards. We do accept, Checks, Money orders, and cash. Some insurance companies have been found to re-enburse for the treatment. Certain organizations such as churches, fundraisers, and foundations, have also been resourceful in fuunding this treatment.

In the video you say that you have to touch your muscle to get it to move in your legs - isn't that just activating a spasm? Not criticizing, just curious. What would be wonderful is if they could get your hands/fingers working again!
    If you speak with him he's willing to do the treatments 1st, then you can pay after. He told me that before I went down there. He'll even negotiate the price if you can't afford it. Yet, my grandmother, who lives in the same town witnessed a man from California regain muscle movements in 3 different parts of his legs in front of her and cut him a check on the spot...The next week, I drove down with my friend and now I'm moving and feeling basically everything. Not all on the surface of my skin yet, but if someone puts pressure anywhere on my body....i feel it. Now my tris i can feel.....my entire arms i can feel......my pecks i can feel....on the skin surface. Unlike before I saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    If you speak with him he's willing to do the treatments 1st, then you can pay after. He told me that before I went down there. He'll even negotiate the price if you can't afford it. Yet, my grandmother, who lives in the same town witnessed a man from California regain muscle movements in 3 different parts of his legs in front of her and cut him a check on the spot...The next week, I drove down with my friend and now I'm moving and feeling basically everything. Not all on the surface of my skin yet, but if someone puts pressure anywhere on my body....i feel it. Now my tris i can feel.....my entire arms i can feel......my pecks i can feel....on the skin surface. Unlike before I saw him.
    how can i get his number?