Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Angry

does anyone remember the "neurlyn cream" scam of the mid 90s. this thread is exactly like it. there were a few supposedly sci people swearing up and down on the miraculous recovery they had after trying the cream. it was all a lie and the charlatans swindled allot of money from desperate people and now there in PRISON.

saying a foot rub can promote regeneration of the cns, thats freakin funny........like saying this treatment can regenerate amputated limbs.

stay strong and focused my brothers and sisters, real science is starting to bring us real, measurable results.............dont let this type of BULLSHIT drain you of hope and money.

Look at post # 175.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    stay strong and focused my brothers and sisters, real science is starting to bring us real, measurable results.............dont let this type of BULLSHIT drain you of hope and money.
    if this were true people wouldn't be tryin these things....

ineedmyelin,
    I'm neither an advocate nor a skeptic but there appears to be a misunderstanding. You typed
    "saying a foot rub can promote regeneration of the cns,"
    Where did you get that?
    Who said that about this treatment? It's nowhere on the NSC website.
    Here's what was claimed,
    http://www.nsctherapyproject.com/Brochure.html
    "...In simple terms, there are nerve endings in the
    hands and bottom of the feet called Meissner’s Corpuscles. These nerve endings are located near the surface of the skin and can only be affected by light touch. They are the switchboard for the peripheral nervous system, which courses throughout the body. These light touch receptors, or nerve endings, are similar to open wires to the nervous system. Through the use of a small portion of my thumb, I have found a way to re-stimulate -- or “jump start” -- the nervous system where paralysis has occurred in the body (rather like jumping a car battery).

What about My Spinal Injury?

Damage to your spinal cord will not be repaired as a result of this treatment. However, by stimulating the nervous system in the paralyzed area, the brain will be made aware of its existence, and will recognize that the currently paralyzed area of the body is now functional. The brain will reroute itssignal to further its communication of movement. This act is believed to occur through the spinalcord, para vertebral chain, and the peripheral nervous system. ..."

Blog Entries
    peteshick

in other words,a lite foot and hand rub can reverse paralysis.
    no matter how its packaged the stench still pours through.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    does anyone remember the "neurlyn cream" scam of the mid 90s. this thread is exactly like it. there were a few supposedly sci people swearing up and down on the miraculous recovery they had after trying the cream. it was all a lie and the charlatans swindled allot of money from desperate people and now there in PRISON.

saying a foot rub can promote regeneration of the cns, thats freakin funny........like saying this treatment can regenerate amputated limbs.

Sure! Have any thoughts about thalidomide?
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    you just dismissed my sons case as invalid because you know his impairments better than he does,how full of crap can you get.you seem to be intelligent yet spew stupidity,probably one of the first lessons you learn in"how to be a con man".
    I dismissed your sons case because of what u posted " Mac, My son, Nick, went to Ken's last summer. He gained some sensation, but not enough movement to make much difference. However, I could feel his hamstrings especially as I would support his leg when he pushed downward from a prone position. Ken said from the beginning that he would turn on the nerves but one had to build up the muscle with practice. He recommended an hour a day which my son did not do. He had other clients who, I guess when they did not get a noticeable result, were not inclined to work out the new muscles, so he has purchased some equipment that allows the patients to actually see the new movements they are making".

He gained some sensation, but slight movement, not enough to make a difference. You could feel his hamstrings move. Could they move before Ken?

Those seem to be benefits from nsc treatments if you ask me. So are you lying about your son not benefiting from them now? Or were you lying when you made those earlier claims?

Seems you aren't sure if he benefited or not. What's your final answer?

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    peteshick

in other words,a lite foot and hand rub can reverse paralysis.
    no matter how its packaged the stench still pours through.
    I feel down to my tailbone now due to that package.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chris arnold View Post
    Sure! Have any thoughts about thalidomide?
    do i have any thoughts on thalidomide, yea dont take it if your pregnant, lol..........r u kidding me. its a good anti-inflammatory, good for leprosy ........... not sure what you mean by your statement above.

drs should have did more research before allowing EVERYONE take it for almost ANYTHING.
    this was the 1950s, we have better laboratory rules and regulations that MOST scientists follow.

What immediately strikes me when observing the individuals in the videos on Ken's site is what incredible muscle mass and tone they have. Ken himself claims that most of his cases are worse case scenario clients with Asia A & B injuries. Highly unlikely they would have been able to have maintained this kind of muscle density. I, as much as anyone, would welcome such a wonderful discovery , but sorry this stinks of fraud.