Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Hope this is legit but i don't have a good feeling about it.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

$200 for a cure?? sounds perfectly reasonable....

Quote Originally Posted by Notwoodward View Post
    $200 for a cure?? sounds perfectly reasonable....
    I hope this is a case where you get more than you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Same here.
    Me three!!
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Everybody can sit around wondering if it's bs or not. Or you can get on the road to recovery like myself. I have nothing to gain by posting here, the only affiliation I have with Ken is that 5 treatments of his changed my life for the better. You have two choices right now in this country. Wait for the stem cell cure.....or go see Ken Bryant. If it were a scam don't u think it will cost more?
    His plan is to open a non profit organization to train others his technique, and to help people in our position.

Follow my progress in the next couple months and see for yourselves. I'm feeling things and moving things i haven't dreamed of in 12 years. Please go see for yourselves...

You will believe then......

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    Everybody can sit around wondering if it's bs or not. Or you can get on the road to recovery like myself. I have nothing to gain by posting here, the only affiliation I have with Ken is that 5 treatments of his changed my life for the better. You have two choices right now in this country. Wait for the stem cell cure.....or go see Ken Bryant. If it were a scam don't u think it will cost more?
    His plan is to open a non profit organization to train others his technique, and to help people in our position.

Follow my progress in the next couple months and see for yourselves. I'm feeling things and moving things i haven't dreamed of in 12 years. Please go see for yourselves...

I think you are sincere, and i'd say the others think the same. But the thing is that you may think by mistake that your recovery is due to the treatment that you recieved, that's all. Remember, correlation does not imply causation.

I don't think the arguments or proof that you provide are enough to believe the same you believe.

Anyway, if you're getting better congrats and hope you get more recovery.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

I'm suspicious of someone that only takes cash, cheques or money orders and can't spell reimburse correctly.

NSC Therapy treatment is Approx. 1.5 hours per day at a cost of $1,000.00
    Massage and semsory restimulation is a 1 hour treatment per day at a cost of $250.00 per week. All payments must be made in full as the program is 5 days in length. Each day of the program is set up to regain and strengthen certain muscle groups. within the 5 days of treatment, all muscle groups will have been addressed. We do not accept credit cards. We do accept, Checks, Money orders, and cash. Some insurance companies have been found to re-enburse for the treatment. Certain organizations such as churches, fundraisers, and foundations, have also been resourceful in fuunding this treatment.

In the video you say that you have to touch your muscle to get it to move in your legs - isn't that just activating a spasm? Not criticizing, just curious. What would be wonderful is if they could get your hands/fingers working again!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

If anyone would like to follow my progress subscribe to my youtoube channel draymond247. I just shocked my primary care physician, now I'm heading back to Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, Ct, where I'll prove it's true. They have my med records from before the treatments and now I'll do another assessment and film it to show its legit.
    if you can offer legitimacy based on medical records, that would go a long way.

what exactly did the treatments entail?

i live in boca raton florida, do you have Ken Bryant's phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    I think you are sincere, and i'd say the others think the same. But the thing is that you may think by mistake that your recovery is due to the treatment that you recieved, that's all. Remember, correlation does not imply causation.

I don't think the arguments or proof that you provide are enough to believe the same you believe.

Anyway, if you're getting better congrats and hope you get more recovery.

So in other words it's coincidence that I was a complete c5-6 quad for 12 years and it just so happened the same week I had those treatments my spinal cord regenerated through the 12 years of scar tissue and the bone from my tibia and the little metal plate and screws? Hmmm Thanks for the congrats, but nope. Too coincidental for my skeptic mind...