Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    Ken mentioned to me that when working with Mac he noticed Mac wasn't giving it 110% like myself.
    Ken should not be discussing Mac's (or any other client's) therapy progress with you. Period. Just more evidence of his lack of professionalism.
    Last edited by JW; 01-02-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Blog Entries
    jw,

that conversation was purely commission related.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    what was dishonest? your entire mislead post attacking mac,attacking dr.young.

you know and i know if ken bryant was helping sci patients gain function or feeling we would be having this dialogue on kens website,foot rub cure,instead of on wise youngs carecure.if you want to tell people how great you think ken is ,fine.but stop blaming anyone but ken for his failures.when i took my son to see ken i stated in very clear terms that i wasn't a believer but maybe my son could benefit from the placebo effect.he assured me that my son would benefit regardless of belief or effort,he reassured me of his 100% track record.his story has changed about the belief and effort,but not the 100%.he and you are dishonest.
    Attacking? I'm just trying to save my character. You and I know that you aren't sure whether or not your son benefited or not. You weren't sure what he was capable of beforehand. That alone pretty much dismisses your case as being valid. As for Mac it seems he was just a little confused as to the feeling in his shoulder blades whether he felt it or not. In a court of law both cases would be thrown out due to inconsistencies.

And for Wise to respond to my videos and posts by posting his responses to a dead topic instead of this one...to me it felt like he swept it under the rug. Has everybody seen the posts Wise made about my posts and videos?
    heres his 1st
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=128960&page=5

and his 2nd
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=128960&page=6

I apologize if I offended you or anybody else...

Why don't you have Ken come here, since you're hawkin' his wares, so to speak? He can tell us about his therapy, how it works, why it works, and explain the 100% success rate he claims. If he's true blue and professional, he'll come and explain.
    So ask him to visit here and talk with us, Onwalker - let's get it straight from the horse's mouth.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

jw,

that conversation was purely commission related.

Who's attacking who? Commission nothing....that's all you have huh? False accusations I love it. Makes you look foolish to those that know the truth. Did Ken ask you to advertise?

Me either.........

Next?!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Why don't you have Ken come here, since you're hawkin' his wares, so to speak? He can tell us about his therapy, how it works, why it works, and explain the 100% success rate he claims. If he's true blue and professional, he'll come and explain.
    So ask him to visit here and talk with us, Onwalker - let's get it straight from the horse's mouth.
    It'd be tough not being able to read what's being written.....but I'll give him a shout. Maybe his assistant could help him out. Get back to you by tomorrow...

Attacking? I'm just trying to save my character. You and I know that you aren't sure whether or not your son benefited or not. You weren't sure what he was capable of beforehand. That alone pretty much dismisses your case as being valid. As for Mac it seems he was just a little confused as to the feeling in his shoulder blades whether he felt it or not. In a court of law both cases would be thrown out due to inconsistencies.

And for Wise to respond to my videos and posts by posting his responses to a dead topic instead of this one...to me it felt like he swept it under the rug. Has everybody seen the posts Wise made about my posts and videos?
    heres his 1st
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=128960&page=5

and his 2nd
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=128960&page=6

I apologize if I offended you or anybody else...
    Onwalker,

If I remember you were quite happy that Dr. Young reviewed your post, video and the therapy you received, and you thanked him for someone of "his stature" doing so. Why are you making it seem as though he dissed it or you now? He gave you his opinion as an expert in the SCI field and I thought was very nice about it.

I think the mistake you made was implying that MAC didnt try hard enough and that's why he didn't receive any benefit. Whether or not people believe you or the therapy, I don't think they would have been nearly as hard on you if not for this. You can't blame the client, if the tx wasn't successful.

It seemed to me MAC went down there with hope and all the right intentions. He posted a video before, he saw his physician, he had enthusiasm, what did he do wrong? The "evidence" for the therapy is anecdotal.

Maybe what you should have said (not to put words in your mouth but) "MAC, sorry to hear you didn't receive any improvement, i was hoping the best for you, good luck to you in the future", and leave it at that.

If you receive, or think you received (i don't know if there's a difference really), good for you. But don't blame others if they don't.

Good luck to you.

ltf,

how much does he drain your wallet for his rejuvenation? does he guarantee with 100% sucksess rate?
    Totally! He always sucks.

In a court of law both cases would be thrown out due to inconsistencies.
    And so would the charlatan you praise.

Blog Entries
    you just dismissed my sons case as invalid because you know his impairments better than he does,how full of crap can you get.you seem to be intelligent yet spew stupidity,probably one of the first lessons you learn in"how to be a con man".