Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Now that I've seen your picture and your handsome face, young one, I would like to slap it about now! Kidding .. lol.
    Get in line.

global warming = global temp shifts. hence why florida is having a cold snap. personally i love those brisk negative temp days with no snow and sun. the world is very beautiful. but today we were in the 40s and now dropping into the 20s + snow so looks like black ice for tomorrow
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Now that I've seen your picture and your handsome face, young one, I would like to slap it about now! Kidding .. lol.

Those pictures of San Fran are amazing ... can't see the Golden Gate though. Am I missing it?
    No, I could see it when I took it but it didn't come out too great in the picture. Damn camera phone.

I think we're in the mid-80s today in Southern California. I was talking to my good friend yesterday in Iowa. I know about the blizzard conditions in that part of our country. Keep in mind, we get fires, floods, riots, and earthquakes.

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

It is -14 right now. I just took the garbage out to the street and it is BITTER.
    I envy you PN. I love my state, but the last 2 winters suck for my husband in a chair and breathing issues.
    Last edited by LindaT; 12-13-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    It is -14 right now. I just took the garbage out to the street and it is BITTER.
    I envy you PN. I love my state, but the last 2 winters suck with my husband in a chair and breathing issues.
    You have my sympathies. I wish I could do more.

Back to the weather.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by PN View Post
    You have my sympathies. I wish I could do more.

Back to the weather.
    I'm sorry, I worded that poorly and edited.
    Forgive me for straying off topic.
    It is fucking cold here.

Just to Cold

I got up this morning to let my Lab out to pee. He looked at me like as if to say, I will hold it thank you. 9 degrees in the sun, 6 in the shade. Wind chill is like 10 below. I love the feel of SCI in the morning.

20 degrees a couple of days ago...and then mid 50s yesterday...nice rollercoaster...no wonder I am always sick.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

In the 80s here yesterday...set some records after having record cold only 2 weeks ago. Ya gotta love SoCal!

Today it will be in the high 70s on the coast, but should drop down into the 60s tomorrow.

(KLD)