Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Us folks in "warmer" climates had snow on November 1st. Nothing to envy here. Fortunately it did melt before the day was over. I do hope you get a long Indian summer up there, even in Lake Wobegone.
    55, our Indian summer is long gone. I wish there was a way you could guarantee a thaw up here, I'd even give you my union suit! I've lived here all my life accept for my military hitch, it doesn't get any better and I get to disliking it more every year. People say "then move" and I would if there wasn't a house to take care of. Also good hunting which has kept me going all these years, it's what I live for. You guys with your one day snow falls, lol, at least we can say we don't get hurricanes. I went to town this morning, was like driving on the railroad tracks for 14 miles, and we are all set up to handle such conditions. No body is going to convince me about global warming and I don't live in a fish bowl Everybody, sent us some sunshine!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

As of today the high/low temps through Nov. 22 are forecast at +24 to -4. Our normal should be high/low of +39 and +24. Yesterdays high was +23 with low of +18 and that's not counting wind-chill. It's +18 now. I'm just thankful for having a roof over my head. Ah, global warming at it's best and the real cold hasn't come close to starting yet. Have a great day everyone!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

In Southern CA we have been teased with a lot of low dark clouds (since the first of the week), but so far, no rain. It finally feels like autumn here, with daytime temps in the 60sF on the coast, and nights in the low 50sF. We need some precipitation badly!!!! Our drought continues.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    In Southern CA we have been teased with a lot of low dark clouds (since the first of the week), but so far, no rain. It finally feels like autumn here, with daytime temps in the 60sF on the coast, and nights in the low 50sF. We need some precipitation badly!!!! Our drought continues.

(KLD)
    I'd gladly send our snow (it's been snowing steadily since yesterday) and cold temperatures (12F, 0F with the wind) down your way.
    There's always something magic, there's always something true. And when you really, really need it the most, that's when rock 'n roll dreams come true. Meat Loaf

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

(KLD)
    I got to Riverside in Oct. of 65, it felt like our summers. It did get to +23 one Dec. morning, a damp chill. Hope you folks aren't running out of water, a scary thought.

What a beautiful day out there, bright sun with clear blue sky at +7 which might be todays high. Was -8 this morning but calm so wind-chill was only -14. You folks in Canada can close the door anytime now. Sure wish this global warming would quit! At least it isn't snowing,,,,,for now anyway

We are having temps in the high 40s and low 50s during the day. It is dropping to the upper 20s and low 30s during the clear nights. It is no polar vortex. We just call it Canadian summer here. lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

A fellow Minnesnowtan. I can't stand these months. I hate it more and more with each winter. It's not so much the cold, it's the snow I hate the most. I can go out when it's cold. I can't when there's 8 inches of fresh snow on the ground. And the plows don't do as good of a job as they used to. Only thing keeping me here is family.

Same with me Wheelman21, hate it more every year and they seem to last longer. Suppose to be worse than last year, reminds me of the Halloween blizzard of 91. It sucks!!!!!

Feezing here in upstate ny supposed to get an icy mix tonight into tomorrow! Yuck that four letter word is back!!
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009