Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

it was 20 F in NORTH CAROLINA this morning. bah-humbug!! it snowed yesterday too, to the absolute delight of the neighborhood kids, including my own

But my boy braved the cold and rode his bike to school all the same. I told him that he could walk and be cold for 20 minutes or ride and be really cold for 7 minutes. He chose the latter. That's my boy! (I braved MN winters on a bike for 10 years ... I know of what I speak!!)

still bloody cold and snowing, not been out the house for 10 days!

Well, thanks to Obione and Timaru, Obie and I are exactly the same age so tomorrow I send somebody out to buy me a box red wine. I hate this time of the year. I have been drinking coffee with Bayleys today. Even my cats won't go out, they are sleeping all the time. I am looking foreward to April.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Mostly Cloudy
    Feels Like:79 °FBarometer:29.53 in and steadyHumidity:69 %Visibility:6.21 miDewpoint:66 °FWind:N 13 mphUV Index:1 UV Description:LowSunrise:5:54 AMSunset:8:19 PM

yeah, the snow's gone, whoops it's in the REST of the country. Gawdawful cold , heard it's gonna be the longest cold snap in Fla history, where oh where are we gonna get our oranges?

17 degrees and stinkin cold here in Columbus Ohio this morning! Not ready for winter at all. Makes it hard on Sarah!

snowed in from school for the past two days. ventured out for a meeting last night and couldnt find any handicap parking spots that didnt have snow piled in them. so i'm sat with some tea
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

18 degree's and was 7 yesterday! about a inch of snow left but there saying we could have a strong winter storm this weekend! That's Indiana weather for you.

-12 degrees Centigrade , Freezing Fog and staying this way for a couple of days. Scotland is not geared up to cope with this after 10 days of snow.

Who's in London Ontario? It resembles The Day After Tomorrow movie! My sister drove on Sunday from barren Windsor to snowed in London - a difference of 2hrs. We still don't have snow, but it's bitterly cold.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12