Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding Dress

Gorgeous bride, rollingprincess!

I wore a 2 piece gown. The top was corseted in the back just as rollingpricess'. Very easy and comfortable to fit.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Rolling Princesswho is the maker of your dress?
    looks great, I like the skirting design

Here is a picture of my dress for my upcoming wedding - I will also have a corset on underneath to control the tummy.
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 05-16-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Gorgeous dress Redros. You look stunning. When is the big day?

Quote Originally Posted by carriebear View Post
    Gorgeous dress Redros. You look stunning. When is the big day?
    Thanks! I look really awkward in that pic - trying on wedding dresses as a quad was an awkward experience all together lol.
    We are hoping to get married in Sept/Oct. We had picked Sept 17th but there was a couple hiccups and now we're just going to see how things come together.

rollinprincess- I LOVE the color of your chair. I am ordering a Colours Zephyr and saw your chair the night before I had to see the DME and seating therapist. A Colours rep was there, so I showed him the picture of your chair and he was like, OMG...what color is that. Who's chair is that? So I zoomed out of the picture a bit (I had it just on the side guards for the most part) and he was like, I REMEMBER THAT CHAIR! He said that they were rushing to get it done before your wedding.
    I decided to go with that magenta color. Your chair is so beautiful!
    Anyways, my point was that I love your chair and I keep looking at it and thinking about my new chair.
    You looked stunning on your wedding day. I love the dress, and the chair that was ready just in time.
    Mandy
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Gorgeous!

I do weddings for a living and I've never seen a bride in a chair, so this is a great thing. I'm sure that now that I've seen how beautiful you look, I'll probably end up doing a wedding like that soon.

You do look stunning.

I can't help with the dress aspect, but I know a bunch about weddings, so if you have any other questions or need any ceremony help, I'd be happy to help.

--Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbv View Post
    Rolling Princesswho is the maker of your dress?
    looks great, I like the skirting design
    I'm not sure who it's made by but I did get it David's Bridal. not that I am against DB, but I never thought I would find my perfect dress there. So glad I did and the cost was great!!

Quote Originally Posted by CurvySAT05 View Post
    rollinprincess- I LOVE the color of your chair. I am ordering a Colours Zephyr and saw your chair the night before I had to see the DME and seating therapist. A Colours rep was there, so I showed him the picture of your chair and he was like, OMG...what color is that. Who's chair is that? So I zoomed out of the picture a bit (I had it just on the side guards for the most part) and he was like, I REMEMBER THAT CHAIR! He said that they were rushing to get it done before your wedding.
    I decided to go with that magenta color. Your chair is so beautiful!
    Anyways, my point was that I love your chair and I keep looking at it and thinking about my new chair.
    You looked stunning on your wedding day. I love the dress, and the chair that was ready just in time.
    Mandy
    Thanks Mandy, yes I was very lucky that they got my chair done as fast as they did. I'm friends with Ernie (I don't know if you met him) he's the founder of Colours, WAY cool guy! I loved the outcome of it. I picked the magenta color and then my fabric was on my own. I was able to go to a fabric store and pick out a couple fabrics and bring it to the Colours place in Southern Cali (which I lived in Las Vegas at the time) and have them make my chair back fabric and the ankle strap. Then my Grandmother wanted to make me one for the wedding so she made one that was able to velcro over mine. I loved the Bride one she made! She's amazing! From making me my velcro crouch pants to my bride cover..<3
    anyways, take pics of yours I would love to see yours too!!

Quote Originally Posted by redros3 View Post
    Thanks! I look really awkward in that pic - trying on wedding dresses as a quad was an awkward experience all together lol.
    We are hoping to get married in Sept/Oct. We had picked Sept 17th but there was a couple hiccups and now we're just going to see how things come together.
    Such a BEAUTIFUL dress!!!
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by rollinprincess3227 View Post
    I'm not sure who it's made by but I did get it David's Bridal. not that I am against DB, but I never thought I would find my perfect dress there. So glad I did and the cost was great!!

Thanks Mandy, yes I was very lucky that they got my chair done as fast as they did. I'm friends with Ernie (I don't know if you met him) he's the founder of Colours, WAY cool guy! I loved the outcome of it. I picked the magenta color and then my fabric was on my own. I was able to go to a fabric store and pick out a couple fabrics and bring it to the Colours place in Southern Cali (which I lived in Las Vegas at the time) and have them make my chair back fabric and the ankle strap. Then my Grandmother wanted to make me one for the wedding so she made one that was able to velcro over mine. I loved the Bride one she made! She's amazing! From making me my velcro crouch pants to my bride cover..<3
    anyways, take pics of yours I would love to see yours too!!

Such a BEAUTIFUL dress!!!
    Thanks Joani!! Your dress and wedding were absolutely beautiful! I saw the pics on Jill's facebook (or Bri's - not sure which one had the pics up) You did such a good job with walking down the isle!!

Ya, Ernie was the one at my fitting. I go down to Colours sometimes and just hang out. Jose and I go to the same church. Love the people at Colours.
    When I get my new chair I will definitely show pics. Can't wait for insurance to approve it.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!