Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boardwalk Empire

That weirdo Nelson got Miss Lucy pregnant, I would have thought she'd be doing the lysol thing which I assume was something used to prevent pregnancy. I wonder how long we have to wait for the next season.

Im a big fan of Broadwalk Empire too. I did alot of reading years ago about the inception of the mob, so i am very familiar with all the characters, I was happy to see that Martin Scorsece really stuck the actual events. I can't wait for next season to see if he continues to do so.

How could the hooker know she was pregnant so soon and sure Nelson was the father? I suppose that is his "sign from God" to stay.
    I feel sorry for his wife.
    Things were wrapped up to make the next season interesting. I just hate waiting.

The new season starts this sunday. That Lucy chick is crazy on the show and she's crazy offscreen too. An agent Nelson, that dude is a tripp.

I'm looking forward to the new season too.

I was not expecting last nights season finale... I'm torn.

ok, watched from beginning to end, 1-2 ... and yea, wasn't sure if Nucky was going to do it, but the season was leading to an eventual head between him and Jimmy. If Nucky doesn't forgive, wish he had killed his bro too, who worked against him even more than Jimmy, and much more maliciously (yea, blood, whatever... but then, isn't the betrayal worse? at least Jimmy set the stage to get N off, while bro didn't do a thing). Jimmy really didn't want to take over and be the boss. He was just as much the show as Nucky... he'll be missed. I don't see any other character there currently to fill his space.

My favorite character is Nelson, with his sexually repressed guilt-ridden self. You knew he was repressed from the beginning, but when he started whipping himself (masturbating) to Margarets photo, he really threw it out there and just made it much more interesting. FYI. Catch Michael Shannon in Bug (with Ashley Judd), it's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    ok, watched from beginning to end, 1-2 ... and yea, wasn't sure if Nucky was going to do it, but the season was leading to an eventual head between him and Jimmy. If Nucky doesn't forgive, wish he had killed his bro too, who worked against him even more than Jimmy, and much more maliciously (yea, blood, whatever... but then, isn't the betrayal worse? at least Jimmy set the stage to get N off, while bro didn't do a thing). Jimmy really didn't want to take over and be the boss. He was just as much the show as Nucky... he'll be missed. I don't see any other character there currently to fill his space.

My favorite character is Nelson, with his sexually repressed guilt-ridden self. You knew he was repressed from the beginning, but when he started whipping himself (masturbating) to Margarets photo, he really threw it out there and just made it much more interesting. FYI. Catch Michael Shannon in Bug (with Ashley Judd), it's really good.
    I saw Bug, creepy weird-ass movie. Just realized that was Michael Shannon.
    Jimmy was a great character... hated to see him go. I really like Richard Harrow (man in the mask). According to imdb.com, it doesn't show if he'll be in next season. I hope he is though... great back story and superb acting.
    As for Nucky forgiving his brother over Jimmy, it's odd, but for him to look like a boss, he had to kill his figure-head rival. I just would have shot Eli right after... now that would have showed ruthlessness.
    I can't wait to see what Nucky does when he finds out Margaret gave away his land deeds. Now she has some cajones for such a soft-spoken Irish lass.