Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waht would you do if you had complete ability again, but only for 24 hours?

Waht would you do if you had complete ability again, but only for 24 hours?

My wife has asked me this before. Here is the short answer: I would wake up and take a long, leisurely dump. I would then challenge my four sons to a footrace to settle the argument about who is the fastest runner among us. After soundly beating them in our race I would keep running until I was sweating (all over) to the nearest forest, where I would make a long, slow, QUIET hike and enjoy the many wonders of nature that I cannot enjoy so much anymore. I would then RUN home and get a full body massage from my wife. At which point I would screw her brains out in every imaginable position (repeatedley) until I turned back into a pumpkin.

That's a tough one to answer. I like the leisurely dump part, something so simple. I would probably have to play some basketball at some point, use to thoroughly enjoy it. The enjoying the nature that I cannot do anymore as you said sounds right down my alley as well. And I believe almost every guy here would echo the sentiment of screwing their wife/girlfriend/whomever possible in every which way conceivable. The number of things that I would want to do in that time I don't think I can put into words.

Oh this is so easy.

Just like you, I'd be banging my wonderful wife, and any of her friends if they were up for it.

And yes, going for a run through a forest...

But I would definately have to spend at least an hour or two going on a crime spree. I'd be holding up banks all over town, with full face ski-mask, gotta make some money off this too.....

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    Oh this is so easy.

Just like you, I'd be banging my wonderful wife, and any of her friends if they were up for it.

And yes, going for a run through a forest...

But I would definately have to spend at least an hour or two going on a crime spree. I'd be holding up banks all over town, with full face ski-mask, gotta make some money off this too.....
    Oh Mark! Settle down.
    Would you be in more trouble for robbing banks or from your lovely wife for banging her friends?

ditto on the dump and banging.
    I would add swimming in the ocean. Actually if I have my complete mid 20s abilities again, I'm putting in a solid surfing session with my buddies.

I would savor a bottle of cabernet and dance the tango all night long in an Argentine bistro.

vicious dirtbiking until I was paralyzed again...

pee, poop, shower,fuck,runbarefoot,fuck,rideahorse,fuck,climb up to the stone indian, fuck, n by then I wont be able to move for months, but I wont forget that recess from sci.

I actually pee'd myself twice today, and had an unfortunate incident involving poo, so I must clarify, that I would do those things without it including a catheter,gloves,lube, an accident, or wet pants. and the nookie part, I would do without having to cath, wear myslf out so that Im useless the next day, peemyself, or get AD.

oh, I think I promised bruce a romp in the barn loft, if ever there was cure enough for us to be cured. I dont know if that would count if it was cured just for a day. I would say not to waste the travel time though.