Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale Bard Touchless Catheters For Sale

For Sale Bard Touchless Catheters For Sale

I have 3 boxes of 100 for a total of 300 for sale that I do not need. I hate to try to sell them but I have not gone back to work yet since my accident and SSDI does not get me very far in life. I am selling them for $150/box (with shipping) I have seen them between $3.89-$7 a piece. They are in unopened boxes of 100 and do not expire until late 2012. I would like to send them all to one place but can break them down and sen them in shipments of 100.

Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Pre-Lubricated Urethral Catheter Kits 4A5044

Includes:
    14 Fr. Red Rubber Uretheral Catheter
    1100cc collection bag
    3 Povidone-Iodine swaba
    2 Ambidextiorus vinyl gloves
    Waterproof underpad

Expires late 2012

Please PM me with any questions or interst. Thanks
    Last edited by Lyerly; 11-24-2010 at 08:52 PM.

I checked my supply again and had more the i thought. I will sell them for $75 shipped (20-25 to be shipped in 7-10 days)

Catheters

Are they coude tip.or straight tip?

wow that is a total rip off.
    i had some extra catheters and actually paid to ship them to someone on here.
    then again some folks are greedy which wouldn't be me.

Quote Originally Posted by kel13 View Post
    Forgive I am still kind of new to this life and have dealt with a lot of secondary issues from my accident HO and pressure sores which have kept me from returning to work and as many people could tell you SSDI is not much. I can barely pay my monthly expenses with that and the little bit savings I had. Believe me I would love to be in the position to give a lot of things away, especially to anyone dealing with SCI. I was also pretty clueless about the cost of these things and probably asked to much at 1st but I was asking maybe 0.50 cents a piece of something that sadly costs several dollars a piece and the $20 or so for shipping.

This site is a blessing but I continue to be floored by how judgemental people are in general and even on this site. Isn't SCI enough to deal with. I would advise you to be careful coming to conclusion and judging people and things you have absolutely no clue about. Thanks for you kind opinion though.

Angry

Not sure if u realize or not that this is not just the catheter. It is a closed system catheter. Each one containes a catheter that is self contained in a plastic collection bad. The lube, gloves, swabs, and under pad are included in each bag. I use these and these are very expensive cath systems. I have not found them cheaper than $5 or $6 bucks per cath system. At 50 cents a piece, shipping included, it is a huge saving.

I think you are out of line with you comment and should apologize for accusing somone of being greedy when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

sorry guys but i use those bard touchless plus closed system caths and i ONLY get the catheters with the bag attached...NO providine swabs, NO gloves, NO lube, NO under pad, etc.

anyway i just have crappy Medi-Cal which obviously differs from ANY other state where you all have Medi-caid. then again cost of living is def not cheap here in CA.

sorry i blasted you...and good luck selling them.

plus if i am so out of line is that why i spent 40 bucks of my own money to ship 300 catheters to a fellow care cure member????

plus if i am so out of line is that why i spent 40 bucks of my own money to ship 300 catheters to a fellow care cure member????
    I was saying that you were out of line accusing another carecure member of trying to be greedy and make money off of another member.

Some members can afford to offer medical supplies for free to others, for whatever the reason,(dont need them, have extra, etc.) and even offer to ship them at their own expense. Others are not so lucky and are trying to make ends meet by offering what they can, as cheap as they can, to try and help someone else out while still being able to help themselves.

I wasnt trying to be mean, I just wanted you to realize the expense of the system and how affordable they were selling the system for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyerly View Post
    Forgive I am still kind of new to this life and have dealt with a lot of secondary issues from my accident HO and pressure sores which have kept me from returning to work and as many people could tell you SSDI is not much. I can barely pay my monthly expenses with that and the little bit savings I had. Believe me I would love to be in the position to give a lot of things away, especially to anyone dealing with SCI. I was also pretty clueless about the cost of these things and probably asked to much at 1st but I was asking maybe 0.50 cents a piece of something that sadly costs several dollars a piece and the $20 or so for shipping.

This site is a blessing but I continue to be floored by how judgemental people are in general and even on this site. Isn't SCI enough to deal with. I would advise you to be careful coming to conclusion and judging people and things you have absolutely no clue about. Thanks for you kind opinion though.
    You are not charging too much and asking that shipping be covered is not unreasonable. I know these systems are expensive.

Please dont let this comment deture you in anyway from this site.