Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are you going to do the first day?

What are you going to do the first day?

I know that the cure won't just be shoving in some stem cells and then I walk. But I like to think of the first day when I'm fully functioning again.

My blog today at www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com talks about the first day and I would love to have your comments about what you plan to do on the first day out.

Dennis

Not what but who

lol

who...else!

I love it.
    I wanted to write about that in the blog, too, but thought I should refrain.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Spend 4 hours in the bathroon... oh wait! Not spend 4 hours in the bathroom. That will double my productivity.

I will visit whomever made it possible and make sure they understood that if there was anything they would ever need, I would do anything to get it for them.
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

If Ican walk and move my bowels; maybe get a hardon; We'll wait and see. One thing is for sure; I will be thankful and try to be productive to all my relatives and anyone wlse that needs help.

keeping on

give thanks

walk barefoot on the grass

doggy style... no contest

pretty much the same things I do now, just more easily.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.