Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: So what now??

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Not just a spaniard. An Oxsquidy! You have a great group.

By the way, in April, I will be attending the 8th International Symposium on Experimental Spinal Cord Repair and Regeneration in Brescia (April 13-16) and the IANR & 8th GCNN Conference in Amman, Jordan (April 26-30). I hope to go visit Paolo, Amiy, and other friends in Italy, stop in Rome, and then spend a day or two in Norway before heading on to Amman. Can you check to see about availability of people?

Wise.
    I will check with the folks over here and then we can send you an email. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Not just a spaniard. An Oxsquidy! You have a great group.

By the way, in April, I will be attending the 8th International Symposium on Experimental Spinal Cord Repair and Regeneration in Brescia (April 13-16) and the IANR & 8th GCNN Conference in Amman, Jordan (April 26-30). I hope to go visit Paolo, Amiy, and other friends in Italy, stop in Rome, and then spend a day or two in Norway before heading on to Amman. Can you check to see about availability of people?

Wise.
    Wise,

I think they have changed the date lately of the 8th International Symposium on Experimental Spinal Cord Repair and Regeneration, it is now 9-14 May 2011 in Brescia, Italy.

Here is the link where there is also the preliminary program:

http://www.midollospinale.com/index.php

I am thinking with others how we could make something out of it to have more impact.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming