Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feasibility of combination allogeneic stem cell therapy for SCI: a case report

Does anyone have experience with cellmedicine.com

Hi:

I have been looking into stem cell treatment. Does anyone have any experience w/Dr Macera with www.cellmedicine.com?

Thanks in advance for any information

Quote Originally Posted by Rascasse
    Hi:

I have been looking into stem cell treatment. Does anyone have any experience w/Dr Macera with www.cellmedicine.com?

Did you happen to see the disclaimer button at the bottom of the front page? It's small for a reason.

Disclaimer: Stem cell treatments offered by the Institute of Cellular Medicine (ICM) are not approved by the United States FDA or any other government agency. Stem cell treatments at ICM are in no way to be construed or presented as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. Stem cell treatments at ICM are not a substitute for any current medical care. Consult with you physician before undertaking any medical treatment, including stem cell treatments at ICM. No guarantee of clinical benefit from ICM stem cell treatments is made or implied. Information on this website is for informational purposes only.
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksdad
    Did you happen to see the disclaimer button at the bottom of the front page? It's small for a reason.

Disclaimer: Stem cell treatments offered by the Institute of Cellular Medicine (ICM) are not approved by the United States FDA or any other government agency. Stem cell treatments at ICM are in no way to be construed or presented as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. Stem cell treatments at ICM are not a substitute for any current medical care. Consult with you physician before undertaking any medical treatment, including stem cell treatments at ICM. No guarantee of clinical benefit from ICM stem cell treatments is made or implied. Information on this website is for informational purposes only.
    I'm not sure what your point is. I asked if there was anyone who had experience with them......not if they can read a disclaimer.

My point is. . . spend your money on a FES bike, standing frame, and a couple hours per month of physical therapy, are you listening to Dr. Wise when he answeres our questions? Over and over he repeats we should not be paying for unproven therapies, over and over he is asked about staying healthy for future real therapies. And still, how many have spent 40,000$ on vodoo medicine and less than a year later are complaining they can't afford a 200$ estim machine. Would you bother buying vitamin C if the bottle was labled "No benefit"?
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksdad
    My point is. . . spend your money on a FES bike, standing frame, and a couple hours per month of physical therapy, are you listening to Dr. Wise when he answeres our questions? Over and over he repeats we should not be paying for unproven therapies, over and over he is asked about staying healthy for future real therapies. And still, how many have spent 40,000$ on vodoo medicine and less than a year later are complaining they can't afford a 200$ estim machine. Would you bother buying vitamin C if the bottle was labled "No benefit"?
    I understand what you are saying. I am a physician by trade. I have a full compliment of PT equipment at my office that gets plety of use, so I am OK there. I am interested in what is going on at the cutting edge, some of which we don't have the advantage of in the US.

I don't mind being part of research, if it helps me, as well as others....but its nice to speak with others who have had experience with people who you are thinking about working with.

Cellmedicine

Dear Rascasse, if there is any information i can provide for you I would be happy to. You can call me directly at 858 642 0027. Happy holidays.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Rascasse
    Hi:

stem cell theraphy

I HAVE SECONDARY PROGRESSIVE MS. IN OCTOBER, OF THID YEAR, I WENT TO COSTA RICO FOR THIS THERAPY. I HAD IMPROVEMENTS BEFOR I LEFT, A TWO WEEK STAY. I CONTINUE TO IMPROVE DAILY. IT HAS BEEN REMARKABLE. THEY DO NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES, BUT I AM AWARE OF HUNDREDS OF OTHER PEOPLE FROM MY ARE WHO ALSO HAVE BEEN AND ALL HAVR BENEFITTED. THIS IS NOT UNPROVEN VOODOO MEDICINE. US DOCTORS ARE CLOSED MINDED ABOUT THIS (MOST). i would advise any one to try this and i will be going back if i think i need to. IT WAS SUCH A RELEIF TO KNOW THERE IS HOPE. I DEALT WITH DR SOLANO AND DR LARA. THIS IS REAL. TANYA MCCOY

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya McCoy View Post
    THIS IS REAL. TANYA MCCOY
    but are you?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Wink Seriouslly

Im a 30 year old female who was diagnosed with MS in Jan 2007. Two months after my first son was born. All the drs told me I should have been in "relapse" since I was pregnant. But guess what, it only got worse. Ive read up on all this adult stem cell research and to me its light at the end of the tunnel. Im unable to play with my 2 year old and run around with him while everybody else can. That kills me! So I'd also like to know if anybody has had experience with the the cellmedine place.
    If I had the money i would try it. what do youhave to lose except $40,000 and a trip to costa rica? To me, thats the only way I'll be able to get out on a "vacation" and if it helps, more power to me. As for the voodoo medicine, HUH? Isn't it coming from your own body? All I can say to that is that you obviously are lucky enough to be healthy and not have to go through this crap like so many others. Congrats! But guess what, some of us need this hope. So if you dont have to go throgh it, move on with your happy little life and dont crush the hope for those of us who need it.

there is no therapy yet. no secret doctor that heals you with stem cell therapy. SO STOP THIS BULLSHIT.
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"