Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Organic substitute for Baclofen

Quote Originally Posted by Patty41 View Post
    Herrlich--May I ask if in the above statement was you referring to the Baclofen making you dizzy, or had you tried the Damiana and it made you dizzy? Thanks!!

Bump. I would like an answer to this too. I just bought some today. 450 mg capsules at vitamin world. I am very neurotic when it comes to taking new drugs and even herbs. Not sure when I'll try it but would love more feedback.

I'd say Herrlich is talking about Bacolfen because he mentions his spasms were frequent even though he took 100mg/day. Now that he's weaned off altogether, he has almost no spasms.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

imight. how does it effect ur dick?
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

oh and effects on bowels?
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

after many nights of broken sleep, I bought a bottle of this stuff today.

we'll see how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    after many nights of broken sleep, I bought a bottle of this stuff today.

we'll see how it goes...
    I've taken 3 doses (2 capsules) so far & haven't noticed any effects. *shrug*

How long does it take for this stuff to work?

using this one: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=NW-1077

I've taken 3 doses (2 capsules) so far & haven't noticed any effects. *shrug*

How long does it take for this stuff to work?

using this one: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=NW-1077
    Supposed to take a week. I took 2 (375 mg) in the morning and 2 (375) in the evening.

@ questions--My dick has never been effected by any drugs. I'm incomplete with sensation, so it comes up upon touch lol. I just bought this stuff to stop my 'bouncy feet'. Haven't noticed anything from bowels but mostly because I'm on hydrocodone at the moment for my reconstructed elbow, so I'm constipated regardless. :-(
    Last edited by Imight; 03-12-2011 at 12:06 AM.

You know who recommended me the stuff right? Kevin from SCI-STEP when he came out to Cali, he contacted me and we went out for the night in hollywood. I was venting about my dilemma and he hooked me up with a handful. Then I went out a bought a bottle.

Anyone else findi it giving them an apetite in the mornings but not evenings?

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    Supposed to take a week. I took 2 (375 mg) in the morning and 2 (375) in the evening.
    That's really good to hear. I was thinking it might not work. I'll keep taking it, see what happens.

Okay, so baclofen is a drug that has to be taken consistently. Is this the same?

I'm constipated...
    Eat some apples & drink a Guinness or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    You know who recommended me the stuff right? Kevin from SCI-STEP when he came out to Cali, he contacted me and we went out for the night in hollywood. I was venting about my dilemma and he hooked me up with a handful. Then I went out a bought a bottle.
    Huh, cool. I wondered how you found out about it.

Anyone else findi it giving them an apetite in the mornings but not evenings?
    Not yet, but that's not necessarily a bad problem to have.

That's really good to hear. I was thinking it might not work. I'll keep taking it, see what happens.

Okay, so baclofen is a drug that has to be taken consistently. Is this the same?
    Yea, supposed to be taken every day. It's what I take instead of baclofen, since baclofen never worked for me unless I intentionally overdosed. If I popped 2 20 mgs, things went my way, but apparently doing that 3-4 times a day is well over the daily limit (per my dr) and also bad for the kidney.

Eat some apples & drink a Guinness or 2.
    Took some senna and fiber pills last night. Woke up racing to the bathroom in a beat the buzzer fashion. Thank god I made it. Anywho I feel sooooooooo much better *sigh of relief*