Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 month update on ZR2

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Yea something like that, although I'm in a tall 4x4 so it's slightly different method and it spends more time on it's foot plate. I notice that the chair in video is one of those limited edition ones, but I never knew the option was there to get the calf strap done like Toto has his done....was it or was this done afterwards? Would love to have that, otherwise I don't use one at all.
    The calf strap loop is not currently an option. The person in the video is one of TiLite's designers, so he was able to have the loop included.

Was what I figured, you would think that if it is something that a guy who designs the chair for the company wants on his that they would make it available to everyone else also as it must be worthwhile.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by texaswheelz View Post
    was what i figured, you would think that if it is something that a guy who designs the chair for the company wants on his that they would make it available to everyone else also as it must be worthwhile.
    agreed. I remove mine cause it gets in the way. I would get those loops
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Was what I figured, you would think that if it is something that a guy who designs the chair for the company wants on his that they would make it available to everyone else also as it must be worthwhile.
    Stop making sense.

They'd do it for a Designs Unlimited fee, wouldnt they? Or so they use the term "unlimited" loosely? I'd pay maybe another $100 for it.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Designs unlimited looks a lot like a scam. Besides the cost, if you value your sanity, you stay within the order form.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    They'd do it for a Designs Unlimited fee, wouldnt they? Or so they use the term "unlimited" loosely? I'd pay maybe another $100 for it.
    Not including lawyers fees, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    contact ti, theres new updated back hardware.
    So I haven't been able to get back to this yet, but to get this fix or updated hardware or whatever just give TI a call myself, or have they been sending people back through their DME?
    Most everything I say is

More Broken Backrest bits

Just for good order my backrest is continuing to self destruct, as identified by Tex in his review, mine has now sheared the bold head as well.

Maybe the backrest will be dragging on the ground by the time I get the retrofit parts.

Hey it could be worse, I had a quickie once that after 2 moths the brace bar, what ever it's called between the two back polls broke in half while going down stairs... was not a good landing.
    Most everything I say is