Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wheels & such: Frog Legs forks, aluminum hub casters, x-core wheels, sun wheels, shox

How to pay for it?

Paypal... which serves as a credit card gateway as well (i.e., no Paypal acc't required if you don't have one).

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    They're not lighter than Spox, no. They're pretty basic wheels.
    Hi Scott, I have the quick release pins(or whatever they are called) from my Spinenergy wheels, will it fit this wheels or will they come with their quick release thiing too? Two of my spokes keep coming out from the hub of one wheel and i'm in bad need of a new hub or used set of wheels for my Quickie Ti.
    AstrO

Quote Originally Posted by NetoAnAstro View Post
    Hi Scott, I have the quick release pins(or whatever they are called) from my Spinenergy wheels, will it fit this wheels or will they come with their quick release thiing too? Two of my spokes keep coming out from the hub of one wheel and i'm in bad need of a new hub or used set of wheels for my Quickie Ti.
    Your axles should fit. That said, I'm not sure of the differences in hub width between these & your Spinergys, if any. That would be the only issue to be aware of, *if* it's even an issue. I don't have axles to include w/ these wheels, but extras can easily be purchased through Sportaid, etc.

x-cores have been sold!

A+ seller

A+++ seller feedback for scott, the item was exactly as described and he is a fast shipper. Thanks again scott.

oh, right... Sun wheels are gone as well.

thanks giles88.

Still got the 4x1.5" casters available?

Hey Scott, If the x-Core wheels are still available, I'd like them, provided they are not cracked in any area. Also, do you have a price for the shox tires, i didn't see a price for them. Also, do you want to go through paypal, credit card, or check? Either is fine with me. Thanks for posting, and I look forward to hearing from you. Also, would you happen to know anyone who has any HED 3 wheels for a handcycle, I would love to find a used set. Thanks again,

Forrest

sorry, didn't see page two, but keep me in mind if the buyer for the x-cores falls through.