Thread: Sticker Electrodrive for sale

Sticker Electrodrive for sale

I personally have the sticker Electrodrive with hand pedals and I love it.
    But I am selling it since it is just stored in holland whilst I now live full time in dubai....

If you are looking for something similar there is also thE Ehandbike of batec which i have personally tried and which is very very handy... Light and clics on and off very very easily...

If you are interested in my own bike, let me know, its immaculate, and I can arrange for shipment.

(http://www.stricker-handbikes.de/ind...id=152&lang=en) and

Electrodrive

Hello ckhouri,

We might be interested in your Electrodrive. We live in Holland. Can you send me a PM with an idea about the price?

Regards,
    Ellyn

Quote Originally Posted by ckhouri View Post
    I personally have the sticker Electrodrive with hand pedals and I love it.
    But I am selling it since it is just stored in holland whilst I now live full time in dubai....

If you are looking for something similar there is also thE Ehandbike of batec which i have personally tried and which is very very handy... Light and clics on and off very very easily...

If you are interested in my own bike, let me know, its immaculate, and I can arrange for shipment.

(http://www.stricker-handbikes.de/ind...id=152&lang=en) and
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I am interested too in buying ElectroDrive or LipoLomo, please contact me if you are still selling it.