Thread: Rather than wory about logos, do something needs th be done about the password thingy

Rather than wory about logos, do something needs th be done about the password thingy

I don'y know if any of the rest of you have this problem, but occasionally I get kicked out of the "remember me" thing and have to do my "screen name" and password and it ALWAYS a fight to get back in. I have trouble with the squiggly words and the passwords they use. (having partial sight and I guess you'd call it dyslexia doesn't help either). Does anyone else get as frustrated as I do, and I've been with care cure for years. Or is it just me???
    Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
    Franklin D. Rosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    I don'y know if any of the rest of you have this problem, but occasionally I get kicked out of the "remember me" thing and have to do my "screen name" and password and it ALWAYS a fight to get back in. I have trouble with the squiggly words and the passwords they use. (having partial sight and I guess you'd call it dyslexia doesn't help either). Does anyone else get as frustrated as I do, and I've been with care cure for years. Or is it just me???
    Tweety, I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting on board. As far as I can tell, the system should be working. Are you logging in from different places or different computers or browsers? If not, I suggest that you clear all the cookies in your browser that have the SCI.Rutgers.edu in it and log in again. It sounds like you have corrupted cookies. Wise.

deleting the browser history fixed the problem for me.

Cookies

The answer to such a problem lies in cookies, that remember information, especially user names, (most people choose not to have their password remembered for obvious reasons. Deletion of cookies will correct the problem, but all convenience panels will zero, and will need to be rebuilt.

rats, again;http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov...odent-20101112 but it 's moving things forward. We might benfit from stem cell therapy, but we might need more to overcome our infirmities.

keepiong on