Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerk in Fargo Fleet Farm-

Jerk in Fargo Fleet Farm-

Taking up spot on either side of cross hatches. We needed that spot of our ramp.
    I am full of venom right now.

SD plates. Can I post this somewhere??!!
    When we went in the truck was empty.
    When we came out the guy was sitting in the truck and a woman walked over and got in. I walked up to the van assessable sign, pointed and it, pointed at them and pointed to our ramp down on another crosshatch where my daughter was loading Dave up.
    After circling the lot a spot opened facing them.
    I called the police but they never came during the time we were in the store.
    The lady was laughing at me.
    Last edited by LindaT; 11-03-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: rant

Hi Linda,
    Take a look at this website (http://www.handicappedfraud.org/index.php?mod=reports), and report the fraudulent use of handicapped parking spots by state, license number, make, model and color of car, and a description of the violation. I don't know if it will do any good, but it might make you feel better. In addition, I would go so far as to send this photo to the local police and/or Department of Motor Vehicles. I don't know if they will or can do anything about it, but it might make you feel better, too. I find that I feel better after I do something that makes me feel empowered. I think everyone who sees a handicapped parking violation should report it to Handicapped Fraud. org. As their data base of reports grows, they plan to approach law enforcement agencies with the reports. Couldn't hurt.

All the best,
    GJ

I didn't write down the placard so it won't accept it.

Linda
    I had the same thing happen to me last week in Bismarck some guy with handicap plates parks in the cross hatched area in front of the cub cut and gets out of his car and starts walking into the store. I yell at him and tell him to move his car or I am calling the cops. He said I am disabled and I can park there I say your not Fing disable buddy I'll show you disabled as I started to take my chair out of the car and put it together. He must have got the hint as he returned to his car and moved it. God it felt good to win one for a change
    Last edited by nevada; 11-04-2010 at 12:52 AM. Reason: spelling error

I've decided that particular parking lot is like the wild west even without HC issues.
    People must get off either interstate in such a frenzy to get to Fleet Farm they are on a mission.
    When we were unloading Dave another crazy guy honked at me for standing partially in the next HC spot (I was mostly on crosshatch) and pulled in so quickly he nearly hit me.
    We all stared at him. (he walked pretty fast away) I saw him as soon as we got in the door and got in his face. He said he would have "smacked me" if he had not warned me to move. He looked like a banjo Deliverance guy so I just walked away.

I can't let these assholes get to me or I'm going to have a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    No placard is often the problem..So this website = those w/ placards telling on others w placards?

I guess we'll have to keep spitting on ab's from Deliverance, until we make 'em squeal like pigs. "You sure got a purdy mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    No placard is often the problem..So this website = those w/ placards telling on others w placards?

I guess we'll have to keep spitting on ab's from Deliverance, until we make 'em squeal like pigs. "You sure got a purdy mouth."
    An after note on this Bethany. During this episode a cousin Dave had not seen in 20 years was along. He was coming through to work on the oilfields and spent a couple days with us.
    I had the tantrum, picture taking,getting in Mr.Deliverance's face raging and swearing about it all of the way home. Great impression.
    Yesterday we got an Xmas card from the cousin's mother saying "I wish J would meet a girl just like Linda."
    Haaaaaaaaaaa.

An after note on this Bethany. During this episode a cousin Dave had not seen in 20 years was along. He was coming through to work on the oilfields and spent a couple days with us.
    I had the tantrum, picture taking,getting in Mr.Deliverance's face raging and swearing about it all of the way home. Great impression.
    Yesterday we got an Xmas card from the cousin's mother saying "I wish J would meet a girl just like Linda."
    Haaaaaaaaaaa.
    lol!!!! but u r teh awesome
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Blog Entries
    LindaT, you can post your complaint on the handicapfraud site and just put in "None" for the placard. You can also post the photo.

Don
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury