Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 198

Thread: TiLite ZRa S2 - All things Back Rest Related

  1. #71
    im definately getting a fixed back next time.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    I don't plan on adjusting the angle, I know where I want it, do people actually change the angle on their backrest that often if ever? The picture you posted above looks to be to be about the same if not the exact same set up that the Z10 uses. Why not just offer it as an option, I guess to make those 110 people feel that special.
    TiLite is definitely capable of making a fixed backrest like that for you that would retrofit your chair. It's really a matter of how insistent you're prepared to be to get a satisfactory result. Unfortunately it will require a big splash. But you're from Texas!! Flash 'em some bull horns.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    But you're from Texas!! Flash 'em some bull horns.
    BOOOO, I'm actually a Oklahoma transplant, so no hookem horns here!

    These are from our bakery Okla/Tex weekend.
    Most everything I say is

  4. #74
    Senior Member Edinburgh Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    239
    Hey Kevin,
    You PM'd Todd? what's he saying about all this.
    TiLite are solving my problem in a dramatic way bit I'd rather not publicly say it until it's done, but suffice to say it's good enough for me to stay with them if it works OK.

    Send me a PM if you've had any private discussions and I'll give you some more info.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post
    Hey Kevin,
    You PM'd Todd? what's he saying about all this.
    TiLite are solving my problem in a dramatic way bit I'd rather not publicly say it until it's done, but suffice to say it's good enough for me to stay with them if it works OK.

    Send me a PM if you've had any private discussions and I'll give you some more info.
    Let me guess, duct tape?

  6. #76
    Senior Member DaleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tidewater, VA
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    TiLite is definitely capable of making a fixed backrest like that for you that would retrofit your chair. It's really a matter of how insistent you're prepared to be to get a satisfactory result. Unfortunately it will require a big splash. But you're from Texas!! Flash 'em some bull horns.
    Quickie has done exactly this, with their Q7 active frame, rigid back. Per4max fixed angle backrests are made like this, too.
    __________________

    He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

  7. #77
    With your experiences would you still order the ZRA 2? I have the opportunity of getting a new ZRA. Is the back issue so bad that you'd have stayed with the ZRA?
    I'm meeting with my DME guy tomorrow to help me with order form.
    My previous ZRA was ordered wrong so now is a fresh chance.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    With your experiences would you still order the ZRA 2? I have the opportunity of getting a new ZRA. Is the back issue so bad that you'd have stayed with the ZRA?
    I'm meeting with my DME guy tomorrow to help me with order form.
    My previous ZRA was ordered wrong so now is a fresh chance.
    Do you still require an adjustable chair? What settings, if any, are you continuing to make on your present chair? If none, then you might consider getting a fixed-frame chair, maybe even one with a fixed back, like the ZR2 that Erick Bryant (Mr. Round Betty) just got.

    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...3&postcount=23
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...6&postcount=24

  9. #79
    ill have the new back this week hopefully, ill let you know.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  10. #80
    It will have emotion wheels and a custom back. I am only on my 1st ZRA, 1 year. I'm too unsure to get a non adjustable chair even though the only adjustments I've madeis to lower the footrest and replace, backrest, forks, wheels... I bought my current ZRA on EBay then added on the Efix system.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Similar Threads

  1. Adjusting foot rest height on Tilite ZRA?
    By Curt Leatherbee in forum Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. Quickie ti for sale with roho back rest
    By unity_c7 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. Back Pain - Cushion - Back Rest
    By KING-KONG in forum Care
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 11:34 PM
  5. Help I hate my J2 back rest
    By nevada in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •