Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 198

Thread: TiLite ZRa S2 - All things Back Rest Related

  1. #141
    Senior Member Edinburgh Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    239
    Sorry to hear that Kevin. I'm getting my replacement camber tube Tuesday so that should park that problem.
    One think I notice on my replacement chair is that the backrest does not remain locked when folded down, if this the nature of the new design or have they just fitted the wrong part to my replacement chair?

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post
    One think I notice on my replacement chair is that the backrest does not remain locked when folded down, if this the nature of the new design or have they just fitted the wrong part to my replacement chair?
    Wrong part fitted if it's not locking. Going to post my long list of problems some day soon.

  3. #143
    Senior Member Edinburgh Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    239
    Not what I wanted to hear but then again why am I not surprised.
    Well once this little country of mine gets bored with this bloody Wedding then I'll get back onto my supplier!

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear but then again why am I not surprised.
    Well once this little country of mine gets bored with this bloody Wedding then I'll get back onto my supplier!

    You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.
    Looks like he does nice work.


  6. #146
    Senior Member Edinburgh Colin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    239

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.
    Thank You Toto,
    I've no idea How you come uo with this stuff but it's amazing to find out that I have a guy like this on my door step!
    I have 2 mates who do basketball who were supposed to get chairs but the charity funding fell through but this may well be the solution for them too.

    Thank you again it's amazing how a resource like this can be on my door step and I didn't even know it.
    I know of a custom upholstery manufacturer very close to me who can make full leather back and seat covering for a couple of hundred pounds and for simpler material even less.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.
    Toto, Have you seen any of his chairs in person? From the photo the quality looks to be first rate.

  8. #148
    Senior Member DaleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tidewater, VA
    Posts
    5,408
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Looks like he does nice work.

    No kidding! That's a nice looking chair.
    __________________

    He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    No kidding! That's a nice looking chair.
    Agreed! I keep coming back to look again. There's nothing particularly innovative about its design, but somehow it takes the familiar and makes it work very elegantly.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Toto, Have you seen any of his chairs in person? From the photo the quality looks to be first rate.
    No, i didn`t seen them, i just spoke with the guy.


    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Agreed! I keep coming back to look again. There's nothing particularly innovative about its design, but somehow it takes the familiar and makes it work very elegantly.
    If something works, why change it? just could improve the footrest adjustament and take out that clamp and do it better.

Similar Threads

  1. Adjusting foot rest height on Tilite ZRA?
    By Curt Leatherbee in forum Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 12:55 PM
  2. Quickie ti for sale with roho back rest
    By unity_c7 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. Back Pain - Cushion - Back Rest
    By KING-KONG in forum Care
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 11:34 PM
  5. Help I hate my J2 back rest
    By nevada in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 08:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •