Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: TiLite ZRa S2 - All things Back Rest Related

Sorry to hear that Kevin. I'm getting my replacement camber tube Tuesday so that should park that problem.
    One think I notice on my replacement chair is that the backrest does not remain locked when folded down, if this the nature of the new design or have they just fitted the wrong part to my replacement chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post
    One think I notice on my replacement chair is that the backrest does not remain locked when folded down, if this the nature of the new design or have they just fitted the wrong part to my replacement chair?
    Wrong part fitted if it's not locking. Going to post my long list of problems some day soon.

Not what I wanted to hear but then again why am I not surprised.
    Well once this little country of mine gets bored with this bloody Wedding then I'll get back onto my supplier!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Colin View Post
    Not what I wanted to hear but then again why am I not surprised.
    Well once this little country of mine gets bored with this bloody Wedding then I'll get back onto my supplier!

You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    You`ve got a guy not very far from your house(about 4 hours in car, who do a titanium box frame for a very good price,from 1500 pounds.
    Looks like he does nice work.

Thank You

Thank You Toto,
    I've no idea How you come uo with this stuff but it's amazing to find out that I have a guy like this on my door step!
    I have 2 mates who do basketball who were supposed to get chairs but the charity funding fell through but this may well be the solution for them too.

Thank you again it's amazing how a resource like this can be on my door step and I didn't even know it.
    I know of a custom upholstery manufacturer very close to me who can make full leather back and seat covering for a couple of hundred pounds and for simpler material even less.

Toto, Have you seen any of his chairs in person? From the photo the quality looks to be first rate.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Looks like he does nice work.

No kidding! That's a nice looking chair.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    No kidding! That's a nice looking chair.
    Agreed! I keep coming back to look again. There's nothing particularly innovative about its design, but somehow it takes the familiar and makes it work very elegantly.

Toto, Have you seen any of his chairs in person? From the photo the quality looks to be first rate.
    No, i didn`t seen them, i just spoke with the guy.

Agreed! I keep coming back to look again. There's nothing particularly innovative about its design, but somehow it takes the familiar and makes it work very elegantly.
    If something works, why change it? just could improve the footrest adjustament and take out that clamp and do it better.