Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally got my LC-1

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live

finally got my LC-1

the UPS man just dropped it off. No wonder it took so long, how many times did they have to pack it to get into such a tiny box?

Very tiny . . . enjoy the assembly, and post pics (after you ride of course)
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

wow...that looks like it will be fun to put together!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Very tiny . . . enjoy the assembly, and post pics (after you ride of course)
    Yea what he said
    I'm interested to switch from top end to these guys. Spoke to the owner and am looking forward to trying the different models.

It'll take less than an hour tops to set it up. Well, maybe a little longer being this is your first one.

Looking forward to seeing it setup. You're going to love the bike once it's dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Yea what he said
    I'm interested to switch from top end to these guys.
    Same here!
    Mike
    T4 since 2003 motocross accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    It'll take less than an hour tops to set it up. Well, maybe a little longer being this is your first one.

Looking forward to seeing it setup. You're going to love the bike once it's dialed in.
    assembly of bike didn't take as long as removing all the zip ties, tape, and foam from shipping. definitely need to fine tune it, it's a little "floppy" now. i don't see any problem with it tipping over, i fall out before it tips over, so i don't see an issue with that. i will work on it later today. my kids rode it around and think it is so cool.

It's gonna work those core muscles bigtime JS. As the speed increases and your fitness gets better, the floppyness will stabilize. Keep the tire pressure up.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    my kids rode it around and think it is so cool.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

my kids had a hard time riding it, so i don't feel so bad about the balance problem. just sitting in it sitting still and turning side to side is a workout without the pedaling involved. IT IS REALLY COOL THOUGH, unique feeling. much different feel than the Force G i tried out, not even comparable, 2 totally different machines.