Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New TiLite ZR Series 2 SuperLite Edition

New TiLite ZR Series 2 SuperLite Edition

So after about 6 months of getting measured and fitted, submitting the request to my insurance company, then submitting the request for all the extras I wanted to be paid for through my local Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, then submitting the order to TiLite, and a 3-4 week build time...... I just got an e-mail from my DME that my chair was delivered this afternoon!!! I have an appointment Monday at 3 to go make sure everything fits correctly, and if that goes well, taking it home! I will post pictures asap! Just to give you an idea though... I wanted a super sleek, light chair with the bare minimum of add ons. So it's matte black (TiLite Black Lava) with all carbon fiber accessories (backrest, back release bar, side guards, seat pan, and camber tube), and black Spinergy LX wheels! Nothing else is on the chair. It should be awesome!I really hope they got everything right!
    "The Only Disability in Life is...A Bad Attitude!"

Quote Originally Posted by USASledSniper7 View Post
    So after about 6 months of getting measured and fitted, submitting the request to my insurance company, then submitting the request for all the extras I wanted to be paid for through my local Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, then submitting the order to TiLite, and a 3-4 week build time...... I just got an e-mail from my DME that my chair was delivered this afternoon!!! I have an appointment Monday at 3 to go make sure everything fits correctly, and if that goes well, taking it home! I will post pictures asap! Just to give you an idea though... I wanted a super sleek, light chair with the bare minimum of add ons. So it's matte black (TiLite Black Lava) with all carbon fiber accessories (backrest, back release bar, side guards, seat pan, and camber tube), and black Spinergy LX wheels! Nothing else is on the chair. It should be awesome!I really hope they got everything right!
    Please post pictures! I am in the process of ordering a ZRA series two superlight edition, I have gone all black except for a satin finish on the frame. Would love to see how yours looks before I put in the final order.

Thanks!

I look forward to the pictures...and you are more patient than I am!
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Congrats! You are patient, I couldn't wait until Monday

I sure wasn't that patient. The DME hadn't called me yet, I called them; then went right in. yes, pics please!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

haha, I begged them to come in today, but it didn't arrive till 3 and I worked till 4:30 and they closed at 5. So i didn't have much of a choice, but I did begged, but got denied. None the less, I can't really complain about anything cuz I am getting it 100% free, I didn't pay a single cent! But yes, I will post pix Monday night!
    "The Only Disability in Life is...A Bad Attitude!"

I look forward to your pixs as well. I ordered the ZR series 2 supalight edition and will post pixs once it arrives, should be within the next few days. I ordered without wheels as I already have 2 sets of wheels.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Where's da pix?

Quote Originally Posted by USASledSniper7 View Post
    haha, I begged them to come in today, but it didn't arrive till 3 and I worked till 4:30 and they closed at 5. So i didn't have much of a choice, but I did begged, but got denied. None the less, I can't really complain about anything cuz I am getting it 100% free, I didn't pay a single cent! But yes, I will post pix Monday night!
    Hey! It's almost 8PM in Dallas! Where's the pics? You should know by now that we don't do well with delayed gratification.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

shit... its almost tuesday...
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

It is Tuesday!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>