Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where/how to sell guns?

I'm afraid of guns but after watching Libya, I see the need for the right to bear arms. Founding Fathers had that together imo. It's the gangsta culture making the guns so bad now, I think.

I know sadly somebody gets gacked every weekend at a club in S. OKC.

But if we didn't have guns I reckon we'd have Mexican cartel for neighbors too.

Don't hate the gun! Hate the criminals!

Betheny I didn't know you had such a rough time right before I came to forum.You are sweet and tough.I hope things worked out for you with those guns.I wish I were here at the time to give advice,because price can depend on SEVERAL things.Like I said I hope you didn't get ripped off.Real quick betheny,I don't want to start a fight....I was just wondering about some of the previous posts ( deep breath ) never mind.I'm glad you sound a little more cheerful lately. GUNNSLINGER8 PS I will never be a victim!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Gunns. What a year.

You worry about offending ppl a lot, don't you? My friend, I am not hypersensitive (I don't think.) Feel free to speak your mind anytime, I certainly do LOL. It's CC, it's family.

I have never shot a gun in my life-they scare me. My dad always had them for hunting and the occasional skunk or badger that might wander too close.
    Dave used to hunt, but lost interest after being in special forces.

Betheny if you read my previous posts,you know I speak my mind.I FEAR NO ONE,but I have learned from past experience,I told you privately.I can't and won't please everyone!I know I have a loud personality,and trying not to stir shit up.I'm going to explain myself better in a thread I will start soon.I have a feeling there will be a lot of opinions.
    I'm glad your not upset with me. Gunnslinger8. Some people are offended by the name,so that should tell you if I'm worried... not changing it!

I don't think your name really offends anyone. There is a long thread somewhere in CC on where people conceal their guns you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonD View Post
    I hate guns! They hurt and kill innocent people and animals. Take an ax to them all....it will be great therapy.
    Without a doubt the most idiotic statement I have read on this board yet. and thats saying a lot.

Linda, I have never seen a gun in Norway in my life before the days after the explosion in Oslo and it was army everywhere.

Anyway, it is forbidden for people in chairs to have guns here, I don't know why
    TH 12, 43 years post

You have to protect yourself,and loved ones.

Yeah,what should the disabled do,if your confronted with violence?Realistically.
    GUNNSLINGER8

woman from Europe, I don't know why either.They should be able to protect themselves.
    GS8