Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Where/how to sell guns?

You might try someone who does auctions, estate sales....maybe figure out if there's anything else you might need a estimated value and see if they'll come out and take a look. I think sometimes they'll put items from one that does'nt have enough to sell with another. But do try to get someone with knowledge to give you an idea of the value before you sell. There are just too many out there that would try to rip you off. Good luck.

Here's a webpage from forum that lists a bunch of different gun shops. I'd just take the guns if I were you to a good gun shop and see if they can sell them for you on consignment or even just buy them outright. Looks like this site is hosted by the same company that hosts Carecure http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24954
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Cool, thanks, Curt. Those estate sale ppl take 50%!

For now, I documented them and took them to my neighbor. He's a cop w/ a gun safe. One less thing to fret over!

Good idea Betheny. Good grief! That's highway robbery!

Auction

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Cool, thanks, Curt. Those estate sale ppl take 50%!

For now, I documented them and took them to my neighbor. He's a cop w/ a gun safe. One less thing to fret over!
    I sent a knife collection to an auction--the fee was 13 percent. Fifty percent smells of robbery, at gun point.

rat-a-tatly yours,

Tommy Gunn
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Beth
    Would you be willing to list the guns i.e. make model etc via a PM as there maybe a few of us here who would be willing to possibly take the entire collection off your hands at a fair price of course.

Why is it that everytime I comment on a new topic I seem to cause it to dry up and blow away. Seems like I have a way of putting the death nail in almost every thread I comment on

Quote Originally Posted by nevada View Post
    Seems like I have a way of putting the death nail in almost every thread I comment on
    Maybe it's your avatar?
    Perhaps Beth is an animal lover?

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

i agree with nevada maybe take pics im sure alot of guys on here collect guns or hunt...

I'm afraid of guns and am already sick of ppl coming out of the woodwork trying to rip me off!

I hate guns! They hurt and kill innocent people and animals. Take an ax to them all....it will be great therapy.