Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chair Measurements

Chair Measurements

I'm 6'4" with 32" inseam and I'm looking at 16.5" rear, 19" front seat to floor. My demo chair is 17"/19". I feel I'm sitting just a bit tall. But it's also got 26" wheels and I'm getting 25".

What you got for your size?

Even though I am 5 feet 11 inches i use very small dimension for a tight fit to be free to move.

13" in wide
    15" in deep
    15" rear seat
    19" front seat
    V style w/ Ergonomic seat
    9" footrest width
    Carbon Fiber back 12"x12" Physipro

90 degre front frame angle
    0 degre angle
    wheels 24po and 4po semi-pneumatic

But if it was to begin, I would 1 inch more in length , 16 po in dept instead of 15.

If you measure 6 feets 4 inches, I'll board 20 inches in front seat

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistika View Post
    If you measure 6 feets 4 inches, I'll board 20 inches in height at the front
    But what is your in-seam? Mine's quite small for my height.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post
    I'm 6'4" with 32" inseam and I'm looking at 16.5" rear, 19" front seat to floor. My demo chair is 17"/19". I feel I'm sitting just a bit tall. But it's also got 26" wheels and I'm getting 25".

I'm 5'8" with 30" inseam. STF 17.5F/15R. 24" wheels. I can stand, so I like my feet close to the floor.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

But what is your in-seam? Mine's quite small for my height
    Ok I have long legs, my inseam is 29 Po

I'm 5'11", my stf is 15.5' rear/19" front.what is the in-seam? =/
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

You'd be good with 559's for wheels. 24's weere a little small for me. Much better push with the 559's. I use a three inch Nexus cushion and a 19 1/2" fsh with 15 for rear.

What chair are you getting? If its adjustable don't worry too much on the seat heigths. Tighter width is better than one that's to wide. I notice a big difference between an 18" width and 17. I'm 6'2 seat to footplate is 18"

Quote Originally Posted by nia adha View Post
    I'm 5'11", my stf is 15.5' rear/19" front.what is the in-seam? =/
    Inside-leg. Pants measurement. If someone has a huge or tiny inside-leg, then the chair would be significantly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    You'd be good with 559's for wheels. 24's weere a little small for me. Much better push with the 559's. I use a three inch Nexus cushion and a 19 1/2" fsh with 15 for rear.

What chair are you getting? If its adjustable don't worry too much on the seat heigths. Tighter width is better than one that's to wide. I notice a big difference between an 18" width and 17. I'm 6'2 seat to footplate is 18"
    Ya, 24"s are too small. 26"s though I think are too big. I hope the 559's (25"s) will be just right.

The chair I'm getting is the Top End Terminator Titanium. Not horribly adjustable. I'm considering going up to 19.5" front StF but worried about 3" of dump. Maybe I'll bring the rear up to 17". But I don't want to sit too high.

Just to screw with your numbers, I'm 5'2", inseam 34", chair 14"w x 18"d, fstf 18.5, rstf 15.5. Don't pay too much attention to overall height, it's more to do with femour length, eyeline, balance, etc

Quote Originally Posted by amyk View Post
    Just to screw with your numbers, I'm 5'2", inseam 34", chair 14"w x 18"d, fstf 18.5, rstf 15.5. Don't pay attention to overall height, it's more to do with femour length, eyeliner, balance, etc
    Exactly! You have a longer inseam than me even. All my height is in my trunk (and big backside) but my legs are smallish for my size. My guess is our seat depth and front stf would be similar (when combined) needs-wise give or take an inch here or there. Since you're actually half inch under what I'm guessing one way and an inch over the other, I'm guessing I'm really close. My biggest fear is to get it too short to be comfortable, but then again too tall to get under tables.

Can't wait till I can get a thinner chair though... I'm trying for 19" but I probably should go 20" My backside is so wide... ugg.. I'm shooting for 18" though by the next chair!