Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If Baby rolls off your lap and smacks the kitchen floor he's gonna be okay!

It's a quickie xtr - it's got a rock shock under. Very easy on the bumps, but you definitely lose some momentum on the push stroke. It's also a bit more weighty. Very comfy but 10 years old now. I currently use a kuschall airlight pro with e-motion wheels (& a new action torque for jettin' around with the kid)

Quote Originally Posted by herrlich View Post
    Nice photos!
    Alissa congrats on your baby!
    I got curious about your chair, is it an adaptation of any kind underneath or what is it for?
    Could you tell me the model/make?
    Thanks!
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

Thanks when i go out i take my Kuschall Champion only because it folds easy and i can do it alone otherwise i would choose one with shocks too.

giving a mad 3 year old a timeout while in a power chair. where do you put them so they don't grab the joy stick and send both of us flying? just need some answers how to get control of my 3 year old nephew. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bailey5774 View Post
    giving a mad 3 year old a timeout while in a power chair. where do you put them so they don't grab the joy stick and send both of us flying? just need some answers how to get control of my 3 year old nephew. thanks
    I put them in a corner and block them in with my chair...but make sure you turn it off!
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I agree

If you want to be a parent. you can
    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog

This semirandom string of emoticons brought to you by our 5 year old...as soon as she was grasping with her hands, my husband taught her to grab his shirt while sitting on his lap. That helped a lot. We had a baby sling for her that he could use, but we found out very quick she got too hot in it. The first time, still in the hospital, we pulled her out and she looked like a boiled lobster! lol.
    AB wife of T8 complete para