Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My new TiLite AeroZ is here (with pics)

Quote Originally Posted by papito1 View Post
    THE ARM REST SCREWS/NUT GET LOOSE AND IF YOU LOSE EM' ITS HARD TO REPLACE!
    Locktite applied
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
    I really like the blue.
    Thank you. I do, too. I was a bit nervous about the color accuracy on TiLite's website, but it was pretty accurate
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

sweet man, I cant wait until I get mine
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    I love it. Standard flipback footrest with no special requests. It stays up; I just catch it with my heels to flip up or down. Works great (after one day's use)!
    Thank you Chas and Brian.

I will put in an order for one after discussing this thread with the TI representative.

Wow! Beautiful chair! Thanks for getting pics up so soon. We've all been excitedly waiting! Enjoy!

handsome chair.

What tire are you using?

natural-fit is wonderful.

why is it spinergy spox is so expensive?
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

That is a georgeous blue!

Very nice Chas. Love the blue very much. Congrats again.

One question regarding the 3.5" front end taper, seat pouch and carry-all, similar to what I am configuring. I know you just got the chair and have not the time to do this yet. Do let me know if you have problems putting things in the carry-all with the legs and seat pouch in the way. Such a coincidence that I was asking this in the other thread and then I see you have the same set up here.
    C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
    Tilite ZRA Series 2
    The DIGITAL AWAKENING
    Living One Day At A Time
    www.petertan.com/blog/

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    handsome chair.

What tire are you using?

natural-fit is wonderful.

why is it spinergy spox is so expensive?
    Thank you

Tires? here's pic from AeroZ's order form:
    Attachment 37446

I have been unable to find anything like it on the web. Its side wall says "By Spartech," "Aero-Flex," "24x13/8 (540 mm)." TiLite claimed it was non-marking, and they appear to be right so far.

I am loving the Natural Fits.

spox$? don't know.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3

<
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by petertan View Post
    Very nice Chas. Love the blue very much. Congrats again.

One question regarding the 3.5" front end taper, seat pouch and carry-all, similar to what I am configuring. I know you just got the chair and have not the time to do this yet. Do let me know if you have problems putting things in the carry-all with the legs and seat pouch in the way. Such a coincidence that I was asking this in the other thread and then I see you have the same set up here.
    Thank you

I spent considerable time yesterday seeking the 'best' way to hang the catchall. Now I will try it for awhile. My legs are mobile, so I just move them out of the way to reach the catchall from the front. If I couldn't move my legs easily, reaching the catchall would be a royal pain.

I ordered the large seat pouch - it's way too big. The DME Supplier has agreed to swap me for the smaller one. My plan is to hang the pouch as tightly as possible to the bottom of the seat pan, and reach through to the catchall beneath it . . . I won't know for some time yet how well that will work. It definitely does not work with the large pouch.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3

<
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>