Thread: New chair help

New chair help

I am a C6-7 who is shopping for a new chair. I currently have a Colours Spazz. I have used it for five years. I just wanted suggestions on chairs I should look in to. What's hot, etc. Thanks.

Jeff

TiLites are very popular - the titanium adjustable ZRA and the titanium non-adjustable ZR and TR. Do you like the Colours? Do you want/will your insurance pay for a titanium chair? What do you like or dislike about the Spazz?

Loving my new q7

Ditto on the Q7. Super light. I've been able to push up slopes I nevr could before
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

badjefft - You may find it useful to follow the threads requesting for help to spec out a new chair to see if the specific chair suits your needs. I am almost done with the Tilite ZRA Series 2 with lots of help from CC members.

All the best!
    C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
    Tilite ZRA Series 2
    The DIGITAL AWAKENING
    Living One Day At A Time
    www.petertan.com/blog/

I think you will have to give more info than that. Do you like your chair? What don't you like? Are you having difficulties? that sorta stuff

Smile

Thanks for all your help.

I do like the Spazz, but I just wanted to test drive some others and was looking for recommendations.

If you ever need a tilt keep away from Invacare!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    If you ever need a tilt keep away from Invacare!!!
    You mean Top End?