Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: what's the most desperate thing you've done post sci? :)

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky View Post
    I was a 15 year old girl AKA an attention whore....so of course
    Rofpmsl!
    When I was 15 I was so shy I hardly spoke! If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have scurried away, whilst secretly being pleased of the atttention.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    WOW! I was neither in the frame of mind, nor would've had
    the guts to do something like that. Had some hot therapists
    though.

I think female therapists probably put up with a lot of that
    kind of stuff, considering the highest percentage of injuries
    are 16-30 year old males.
    Nurses too, I once had a patient who was intending on going out and buying me an engagement ring. Of course he was a psych patient and I found out from the psychiatrist I was working with

While at college, shortly after my injury, we had a severe blizzard over the winter break and lost power for weeks. They evacuated us to a dorm with a generator and there was so much snow that my personal attendants, then through an agency, couldn't reach the campus. I sat up in my chair for 7 straight days, eating old pizza, no bowel program, and without a change of clothes or any kind of assistance except from a roommate I'd known for 3 months who helped grab water from a kitchen I couldn't access. This event landed me in the hospital for three months and earned me a muscle flap surgery.
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Quote Originally Posted by Saorsa View Post
    While at college, shortly after my injury, we had a severe blizzard over the winter break and lost power for weeks. They evacuated us to a dorm with a generator and there was so much snow that my personal attendants, then through an agency, couldn't reach the campus. I sat up in my chair for 7 straight days, eating old pizza, no bowel program, and without a change of clothes or any kind of assistance except from a roommate I'd known for 3 months who helped grab water from a kitchen I couldn't access. This event landed me in the hospital for three months and earned me a muscle flap surgery.
    Fuck! That sounds like hell.

Opening up bottles of cleaning products; bleach, Pine Sol..whatever.The worst is when someone f's with the spray bottles & you have to twist them back open. I should die an early death with the chemicals I've accidentally ingested.

Also, last NY Eve, I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold. I figure they threw it away, I actually left forgetting to tell them about it too. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    Opening up bottles of cleaning products; bleach, Pine Sol..whatever.The worst is when someone f's with the spray bottles & you have to twist them back open. I should die an early death with the chemicals I've accidentally ingested.

Also, last NY Eve, I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold. I figure they threw it away, I actually left forgetting to tell them about it too. Oops.
    Oh god, that reminds me that I've done the knowingly peeing the pants thing too, on a few occasions.
    Last time was when some guy came to the house to take away my wheelchair to fix (I was in my old chair). I had to go outside and talk to him on the phone, as he couldn't quite find where I live. I felt ad goosepimples, and knew I needed to empty my bladder, but well, I just didn't want to say to the guy that I needed the toilet. So I completely peed in my chair.

A few days ago, I was at a place with no accessible toilet. I was drinking cider, and wearing a Foley. Well, my legbag was full, but I didn't want to leave the place. So, I went outside, up the road a little, and emptied my bag of pee next to someone's path. It was dark, and I knew no one could see me, but it felt pretty desperate.

Keps, I've left pee in many places too. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    I pee'd my pants. Well, I didn't want the embarrassment & was not going to leave early. So, I just picked up a nearby blanket, pretending to be very cold..
    Ive done this before, while talking to new people, exchanging numbers with them and everything. Hung out with them the week after, I guess nobody smelled pee, and so I was still a cool guy to them.

One time I was chopping it up with some coworkers at the bar, I let off a huge silent but deadly, luckily 5 seconds later the waitress came with Grande Nachos, so it sorta masked the smell. LOL.

I have been peeing on the floor inside a pub because there was no accessible bathroom and 16 steps to the normal one. Nobody saw it, I did it under the table, I was sitting on the edge of my chair.
    TH 12, 43 years post

okay, I think we are all overlooking the dude who posted that he did a bare-handed bowel program.
    WTF.

I don't knwo why, but I want to know more. WHY!?