Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New CareCure logo?

Lightbulb New CareCure logo?

Don't want to offend anyone but a recent thread reminded me of an idea for a new CareCure logo I had a while back.

I took two C's (representing Care and Cure) and formed a heart. The heart is pointed down and angled to give "Cure" emphasis.

Logo v1.1

Logo v1.2

Logo v1.3

Logo v2 attached
    Let me know what you honestly think! Just an idea
    Last edited by Lewis; 10-13-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Lewis, I think you've designed a very elegant logo (I prefer Logo v1.1, above), and I like the fact that you've incorporated CareCure's two Cs into the graphic...the thing is, for me, the heart has been overdone as an element in health care logos. Just my two cents.

I prefer the first one because the contract between the text and the "heart" makes for a more visually interesting design.
    Last edited by marycsm77; 10-13-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnette View Post
    Lewis, I think you've designed a very elegant logo (I prefer Logo v1.1, above), and I like the fact that you've incorporated CareCure's two Cs into the graphic...the thing is, for me, the heart has been overdone as an element in health care logos. Just my two cents.
    Agree. But it is a unique and related heart
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    But it is a unique and related heart
    Yes, it is. Your design is mature, elegant and direct...it conveys more a sense of relatedness than sentiment, and I like that very much. The two Cs are integral elements of your design; the heart is not extraneous or a cutesy touch. I am weary of hearts, per se, but that is no commentary on the merits of your design, which is lovely.

Another thought lewis, instead of just the "heart" or in addition, a caduceus of SORTS,(hear me out), with the staff or rod designed to resemble and represent more of a vertebral column. Maybe not the wings, i don't know, but if you look at some of the old drawings of the caduceus, some are very cool and many versions. It could go thru the "heart" where the dip is at the top. Either fade the heart or the caduceus or alternatively thru the text vertically or horizontally. It is using a recognizable symbol with an artistic twist that would give the viewer an idea of what the site revolves around - SCI by representing the vertebral column. I think it would still keep it simple, as I think a logo should be but maybe a little more creative. Just another thought

Boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    Boobs!
    hahaha what are you saying breasts, or are u calling us boobs as in dopes?

Number three. The CareCure title takes precedence while the heart beside it is an accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Number three. The CareCure title takes precedence while the heart beside it is an accent.
    Unfortunately, now, Care Cure does take precedence - what happened to the Community we once had?